Go Back   Sat Universe > International Section > International Forums > Albania

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

opentel ODS 3000C & 2000C firmware Digit-alb

Albania

Old 07-10-2012, 15:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

pershendetje.edhe un kam nje dreq ods 3000c qe ka mbaruar abonimi dhe tani nuk shohas atote lira .kam ndonje shnc q e ta cbllokoj kete deoder. faleminderit.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by toci View Post
pershendetje.edhe un kam nje dreq ods 3000c qe ka mbaruar abonimi dhe tani nuk shohas atote lira .kam ndonje shnc q e ta cbllokoj kete deoder. faleminderit.
Duhet ta kthesh ne versionet 1.22 ose 1.29. Per me teper hidhi nje sy posteve me para.
The Following User Says Thank You to durresi For This Useful Post:
Andi12 (04-11-2012)
Old 12-09-2013, 00:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

kush me ndihmon me nje version 1.22 per ods 2000c kam provuar shume softe por pa sukses versioni rri po i njejti -versioni aktual eshte 1.50 dhi nisjes 1.00
Old 07-10-2014, 18:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Hello

Hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer1983 View Post
Opentel ODS_2000C-v0128

+channal list
Old 21-07-2015, 10:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

po si me e ngarku kete program ne dekoder kur dekoderi nuk ka spin rs238 ndihme si mund ta vendos
Old 13-08-2015, 15:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default opentel ods 3000 ci

Hi all,
Got a problem here with my decoder, Has anyone got the original main program file for the Opentel ODS 3000 CI

thanks in adavance
Old 13-08-2015, 16:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default opentel ods 3000 ci

One other thing, the files for opentel ods 3000 C are not RAR files and unknown or corrupt
Old 10-01-2016, 12:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have got opentel stb. But I don't know how to unblock the default satellite nilesat. Please let me know. thanks