OpenBox v9s cccam server architecture

v4s

Registered
Dear all,
This is my very first post on sat-universe, so I would really appreciate if you could forgive me beforehand. My questions are very basic.
I have an openbox v9s, I would like to FTP the configs and all required files in there. Also, I have a small *nix server, where I am planning to install cccam as well and set it up as the main CCcam server. I am facing the following issues:
1. I just can't ftp to the openbox, I downloaded "V1868_NEWTVPLUS_VOD_JS_MIRA_USBNIC_STALKER_AUTH_QUICKEPG_IPHD_XTREAM_PANDA_OPENBOX_V9_LEDF_SKV9.bin" and "V1982_VOD_JS_MIRA_USBNIC_STALKER_AUTH_QUICKEPG_IPHD_XTREAM_PANDA_IPFOX_OPENBOX_V9_LEDF_SKV9.bin" and upgraded (by USD) the firmware accordingly, but still nothing.
2. I am still unsure if my understanding of the network architecture is correct: implement the home *nix server as the sole client of the openbox v9s and redistribute the *keys* from there to all clients out there.

thank you!

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Dear all,
This is my very first post on sat-universe, so I would really appreciate if you could forgive me beforehand. My questions are very basic.
I have an openbox v9s, I would like to FTP the configs and all required files in there. Also, I have a small *nix server, where I am planning to install cccam as well and set it up as the main CCcam server. I am facing the following issues:
1. I just can't ftp to the openbox, I downloaded "V1868_NEWTVPLUS_VOD_JS_MIRA_USBNIC_STALKER_AUTH_QUICKEPG_IPHD_XTREAM_PANDA_OPENBOX_V9_LEDF_SKV9.bin" and "V1982_VOD_JS_MIRA_USBNIC_STALKER_AUTH_QUICKEPG_IPHD_XTREAM_PANDA_IPFOX_OPENBOX_V9_LEDF_SKV9.bin" and upgraded (by USD) the firmware accordingly, but still nothing.
2. I am still unsure if my understanding of the network architecture is correct: implement the home *nix server as the sole client of the openbox v9s and redistribute the *keys* from there to all clients out there.

thank you!

as far as I know, this receiver does not have the ability to communicate via FTP

v4s

Registered
as far as I know, this receiver does not have the ability to communicate via FTP
Thank you very much for your prompt feedback. All the guides that I came across highligth the need to ftp some specific files into the receiver.Btw, on that receiver, with the current config I have some difficulty in finding where to define the actual CCcam server. Any hints would really be appreciated.