Cccam server maximum??

DorkBs

Registered
Hi,
I'm interested in what is the maximum number of people that can be connected to me(if it exists at all)? on few posts i saw that people say that the server is full, so I'm interested how to find out when it is full.

Tnx for help:)

dionysos

Registered
it depends on your server! As for an example for Enigma2 on Dreambox it will be around 40 max, but on Enigma1 on Dreambox it will be a few hundreds. Up to you to find out.
P.S. on my DM800(0) I made the tests, server crashed after having more than +-40, on my DM7020 no problem even with 150 lines.

regards

dionysos

DorkBs

Registered
tnx for replay

I have one more question:
Where can i find script for cccam 2.3.0. Script like script for old cards. I searched everything on forum but i can not find it.

DorkBs

Registered
I've heard that there are scripts that can be entered somewhere in the dir of enigma. this script deletes the cards that are no longer used and quicken the server. There are scripts that automatic restart the server if it freez.

I see that it can be put on debian or ubuntu. Can somebody explain to me what it is??

And as for the scripts I'm interested in whether they can be put on the enigma??

tnx

dionysos

Registered
you have to add "I lines" (Ignore) in your prio.file for all the cards you do not want to receive such as
I: 0500:022610 # "CSAT SECA "Omnia"
etc

seamouse

Registered
depends on your set up , cccam could be limited to 25-40 a card, oscam could be double that or like csp as i have 1000 plus

cedo

Registered
Any tutorial building CCCAM server, thoroughly?
Like how to install, create user, and bla bla bla..
:D