I can't watch either MTV Pulse or MTV Idol

Satnoi

Registered
I use the DiabloCam.The rest of the channels are OK but not those two (on Astra1 11973V I supouse)
Any help?

Thanks!;)

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Are you using a key.bin with old dead Control words in it. If you are and Fixed CW is [ON] this could be the problem, try using my or arbabe or verde's key.bin (any that does not have old dead Control Words in it) or try turning Fixed CW [OFF]

- as demonknight9 states, it is working fine with Diablo WiFi v1 Rev2.2/2.3/2.4 & Diablo Light v2 Rev3.9/4.0 versions. Also fine with Viaccess FunCard and Older Diablo's and with Fausto EMU and older Diablo's.

Satnoi

Registered
Hi,

At the moment I am using key.bin without Dead Control Words (yours), just updated today!

Anyway, thank you mates!

Bye!;)

empb

Staff member
Administrator
So what are your CAMs CAS settings & CONFIG settings?

Are you using any cards in the CAM? What version of Diablo CAM are you using? What version of Ipnosys or Underworld is installed on it?

And are you using any other patches? (ie is your receiver patched?).

CAS:
all off except for
SECA [ON] for Seca RAI card
although VIACCESS [ON] for imbedded keys will not cause issue

CONFIG:
Language [as appropriate]
Caids [MAIN] or any with CaID 0500 (Viaccess) for Canal Sat ID 022610 but not the [CAIDS] file that comes with Ipnosys/Underworld.
Auto PMT [OFF]
Emulators [ON]
SmartCard Mess. [Show Normal]

Both MTV Pulse, Idol, France, VH1 Classic, ESPN America etc etc, Working fine here with IPNOSYS 0.35 on both my Diablo Light v2's (Rev3.9 & 4.0) with my latest key.bin.

(although these Canal Sat keys are imbedded in the firmware, so keys are not in the key.bin)

Satnoi

Registered
Default settings

Are you using any cards in the CAM?
No
What version of Diablo CAM are you using?
DiabloCam 2 (I've got both)
What version of Ipnosys or Underworld is installed on it?
Ipnosys 0.35 (the latest one)
And are you using any other patches? (ie is your receiver patched?)
No, I am using the latest official firmware (Mvision HD 200 Combo)

Thanks EMPB!! ;)

Last edited:

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Default settings

Well if you are using default CAS & CONFIG settings ie using the over large CAID* file that comes with IPNOSYS035 that could be a problem. Please try my recommended CAS & Config settings. As advised by myself, dxdy and others.

*the CAID file that comes with Ipnosys contains way more than 16 CAIDs, most receivers/decoders can only handle 15 or 16 caids at switch on.

Satnoi

Registered
Hi,
Working now, I only changed one parameter.
Now SmartCards EMMs is OFF.
Could this be the problem?

Thanx!

empb

Staff member
Administrator
SmartCards EMMs is [ON] on mine but I use RAI Card as well, but if [OFF] fixed the problem for you, then its all good....... :D