Diablo and Bulsat

GrumpyDave

Registered
I am able to view channels on the following Transpoders.
10.956v. 12524h. 12565h. 12647h and 12688h.That is 60 odd channels apart from Tv Plus,HBO,Film plus and Cinemax which have changed encryption.All on the Diablo 2 with latest keys.Transponder 11012v HD is not available, again encryption change. Hope this helps.

the.insane

Registered
I am able to view channels on the following Transpoders.
10.956v. 12524h. 12565h. 12647h and 12688h.That is 60 odd channels apart from Tv Plus,HBO,Film plus and Cinemax which have changed encryption.All on the Diablo 2 with latest keys.Transponder 11012v HD is not available, again encryption change. Hope this helps.

i have reformatted my cam and put latest ipnosys file on, then put latest keys.bin and caid files from EPMB, but still dont get anything on 39E

GrumpyDave

Registered
i have reformatted my cam and put latest ipnosys file on, then put latest keys.bin and caid files from EPMB, but still dont get anything on 39E

Strange one this. I am using ipnosys 030 and on this occasion Faustos Diablo key Caids file dated 07/03/11.I usually use EMPB's file depends which one I see first.

Just one thought when you reformatted did you remember to check the configurations menu. Last time I did a reformat I forgot to check and could not get anything to open.I changed Smartcards EMMs to on and it all opened for me.
As I have said just a thought.

the.insane

Registered
Strange one this. I am using ipnosys 030 and on this occasion Faustos Diablo key Caids file dated 07/03/11.I usually use EMPB's file depends which one I see first.

Just one thought when you reformatted did you remember to check the configurations menu. Last time I did a reformat I forgot to check and could not get anything to open.I changed Smartcards EMMs to on and it all opened for me.
As I have said just a thought.

yes i forgot to do this :D, i changed auto PMT off and fixed CW on and waited about 40 seconds and everything was alive.

Thanks for your help ;)

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Bulsat only work on DragonCAM with Fausto and Season Interface Card or Gamma Card or other cards (as long as CaID 0604 included in the Predator file you use).