Help on Thor...Premiership Football

bigal1957

Registered
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been out of the satellite game for little under a year, now am back, what on earth has happend to thor? I cant seem to get anything with my
t-rex dragon cam, with the latest update on it. Is their anyone who can help or do I need to invest in some new software. I'm maining interested in picking up the premireship football.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
RCS DigiTV on 0.8/1W is no longer open via any EMU (Only Official Cards and CS now) they have switched off Nagra2 and are now using the unhacked Nagra3 Encryption system, if you had used the search function on the site this is one of the threads you would have found: RCS Digi Down RIP

As for footy on the T-Rex, there is Rossiya 2 on 40E (Biss Encrypted) which is scheduled to show the Spurs V Man C & Chelsea V WBA games next Saturday.

If you use the Fausto program and a Season Interface (£7-£20) you can also get the Bulsatcom package (Keys for Fausto come from the MASARE team and there are several EMUs that support these Public Keys) on 39E which includes Nova Sport, Diema & Diema2. If you can get a Gama Card at a reasonable price (around £40) you can also get 39E Bulsatcom or 19.2E Canal Digitaal NL (Sport 1.1 Ned usually shows footy, no schedules yet but keep checking at LJ's Live On Sat yet).

LiderTV (also in Biss) also showed games last season on 36E.

also the site sponcer has various official cards available which may be compatible with the T-Rex, ask him which ones: Creative Satellite.

And as Gammal Gubbe suggests if you are not on a slim budget then I would suggest dreambox (if you can join a server) or spiderbox. Gammal Gubbe went for the spiderbox with gift package. But don't forget you can enter Card Sharing without the need for buying a new box by simply using Fausto....

Good Luck and Happy Viewing

Last edited:

bigal1957

Registered
Thanks for your help,, one quick question, does the gamma card open up anything 13e hotbird? also how easy/hard is to programm a gamma card?
Thanks for your help again.

percivjr

Registered
Thanks for your help,, one quick question, does the gamma card open up anything 13e hotbird? also how easy/hard is to programm a gamma card?
Thanks for your help again.

One quick answer: "No" !!!

Gamma programming easy with CAS3.

waltergib

Registered
Nova Sport is on both 1W & 39E (Romanian & Bulgarian versions, I assume there are other countries with Nova Sport as well), I will miss the it as 1W has gone Nagra3 and no longer opens & I can't receive 39E.

bigal1957

Registered
Also, do you know what card/cam opens up arab sat 26e? I see there is a lot of open air channels, do you know what that is like for sport/films.
Once again thanks for your help.