Nabilosat Enigma1 DarkStar II - DM500

chmn

Registered
hello asim i use the same way only earlier.
if you could check above error (case 1) log shows succesful update - but clients did not conennect to cccam. this is very strange ??
but once i reboot (case2) log itself shows unsucessful.

thanks, await your advice

hafsat

Registered
Dreambox 500s and SABC 68.5 East

Good day, Pls. iam Newbies with Dreambox, How can i input keys to see ( SABC Africa Nagra 1 ) 68.5 East, or How do i use cccamd to its,I just install Nabilos Darkster2.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
press the yellow button twice addon download manager then choose nabilo image cams you can download CCcam from there

Trevvie

Registered
I have been using this image for a few months after a few weeks my box locked up and the boot screen just kept appearing and going off agian I re flashed the box and its been totally fine since is there any know reson for this to happen

Pattyren

VIP
This image is a bit big. If you installed some cams and plugins it may have filled up a lot of memory and so box will not function well

daadjabbar

Registered
I have been using this image for a few months after a few weeks my box locked up and the boot screen just kept appearing and going off agian I re flashed the box and its been totally fine since is there any know reson for this to happen

Is your DM cloned? This usually happens if the STB is not origional.

Best,

Ahmed

gune_ayya

Registered
One of the best images I've ever worked with. It would be ideal if Nabilo team can release maxvar version for darkstar. This is one of the stable images.

VFL

Registered
@Brummie wich one plugings, i have install cccam, Mgcamd, German Language.and skins it alway fatel error i dont know why i have gemini now want have thsi back