Nabilosat Enigma1 DarkStar II - DM500

GizmoPower

Registered
I want to point out to users that subtitles (gSUB 2sub, Bullztext) does not work with this Image, wich is a shame, cus I really liked this Image.
Or am I wrong?

father ted

Registered
i tried this image and at first liked it ,the quality of picture and clarity was excelent ,but couldnt get the remote to switch off box even when i changed settings on remote shame to as it was nice ,do you know if thsi issue was fixed??

regbulk

Registered
I try to install cccam (nabilo drakstar II + dream500s).
I have no internet connection.
I tried copy the files
cam.cfg & CCcam._2.0.11 in var/bin
and CCcam.cfg in var/etc but nothing worked...
I am newbie. I just installed the nabilo image and try install the cccam.
What else can I try?

B

boxgot

What you mean nothing worked.Try to write a litle more about that please.You can not see the cccam installed in your box or what.

You have already installed all the files properly.Only maybe you have not set the attributes to 755 to these files.

regbulk

Registered
You are right! I cannot see the cccam in the menu.
I also have set 755 attributes.
I need another file named xxx.ch as I read in the net or should the files I installed manually have worked?
Thank you in advance!

regbulk

Registered
I can see it in yellow panel->addons->addons uninstall panel
but I cannot see it in blue panel. There says 1 CAM's installed Common Interface

regbulk

Registered
Can I find the tar.gz file to put it in the /tmp and install from there? Or what else can I try?
I have the dream500s and cannot use it's cabilities.

Last edited:
B

boxgot

I have never used a nabilo image but, maybe iam wrong but you have installed already and there is a installed cam you should just go right or left with your volume buttons in RC to chose from Common Interface to cccam.
And yes you can also install a tgz file manually .Put a tgz file(Only nabilo file) per ftp into your box in tmp folder then go i dont know there maybe yellow button and install a file.

regbulk

Registered
I have never used a nabilo image and but, maybe iam wrong but you have installed already and there is a installed cam you should just go right or left with your volume buttons in RC to chose from Common Interface to cccam.
And yes you can also install a tgz file manually .

When I go right-left there are no other options. Only the common interface.
Where could I find the tgz? Even if it is for older cccam version?

B

boxgot

Ok.
You should try againe.But first reboote your box and look againe there where common interface is.If not than try again to install remember enigma1 file and look good for attributes.
Here in section Emu packs for images http://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=318 you will find.
If not try this tgz but only CCcam_2010 is ziped.Unzip first than bring tgz file into tmp folder.

trax020

Registered
Hi,

I'm using this image for a month ago. A very good image. I just have problems with some plugins(vlcf, Gbox Suite 226, gbox center...) I'm having an error when I try to run them. For example, when runing vlcf:
/var/tuxbox/plugins/vlcf.so-undefined symbol- ZN7eZapLCD8instanceE
Any idea?

ungaru

Registered
A great Image

Hi guys, I've been using that image for 6 months now and it is really working fine.
Some little bugs... in the sound sometimes. I mean a kind of "click" can happen on the sound sometimes, but this very minor.
Menus are as smooth and convenient as it is shown.

THANKS for this great Image!:)

bbss1977

Registered
hi
espesially for the red and black flag and please if I could ask hi because he can understand my language because my english is not so good so njeri ne qofte se mundesh jam i ri e dreambox please help me qfar imigji me qit se kurgja nuk po mundem me qel me dreambox timin
thanks

chmn

Registered
Inadyn shows error - darkstar II

Hi,

Problem with dns update using inadyn and clients remain disconnected ; set up:500s(clone),darkstar II, CCcam

1) after putting my no-ip details i have restarted the inadyn set up using the Green button (Inadyn restart not DB reboot) and checked the inadyn log which shows succesful update as below:

INADYN: Started 'INADYN version 1.96' - dynamic DNS updater.
I:INADYN: IP address for alias 'xxxx.no-ip.biz' needs update to 'xx.xx.xx.xx'
I:INADYN: Alias 'xxxx.no-ip.biz' to IP 'xx.xx.xx.xx' updated successful;but all CCcam clients remain disconnected.

2) as i tried a reboot of DB the inadyn log changed as below showing error:

INADYN: Started 'INADYN version 1.96' - dynamic DNS updater.
INADYN:IP: Error '0xb' resolving host name 'ip1.dynupdate.no-ip.com'
W: DYNDNS: Error 'RC_IP_INVALID_REMOTE_ADDR' (0x12) when talking to IP server
W:'RC_IP_INVALID_REMOTE_ADDR' (0x12) updating the IPs. (it 0)

again clients remain disconnected.

(both occations if i configure the update in the router clients get connected automatically but for some reason i wanted to run it in DB now)

pl help, thanks in advance,,