How Put keys????

papillon125

Registered
Hi everyone, i just buy a dreambox 500 s (2days) with Gemini project 3.10 var, it s really Interesting and exciting, . But i want to know how i can put the keys in the machine?

Ps : i m always use an old and good humax 5400z since 5 years. perfect machine too. Good bye Humaxooo :( . Good morning Dreamyyy.:thum:

ggiuseppe

It depends on what kind of emu you are using. Through a ftp connection to your DB and/or in conjunction with a text editor (i suggest you to use UltraEdit or similars) you can edit by yourself the key files or alternatively and more easely you can load into your decoder the daily updated files contained into sin's-key-bundle or satan-keys-latest .

Please pay attention to follow the right key paths and the relative key file names, here you can find a complete list to discover which one is used by a determinated emu, thanks Pattyren.

Texman

Registered
Hello ,
I have a DM500 too , and i do my key updates with the prog DCC , i´m have a rooter/modem , so i just set up auto ip´s , if you are working in these terms it´s a very easy way to update .
Hope i helped .

Texman:thum:

papillon125

Registered
thanks but can u explain more...

Thanks, for u r reply,
:D
I have download dcc 2.82, flashwizard 6.3, dreamup 2.14b,...
I have dreambox 500 (RJ45 connection) wireless router (Wifi Connection) pc
I think connection work no problem (dcc make green line)

Where can set up auto ip's, like u say, in dcc??? :confused:
And what image do u have installed on u r machine???:confused:

THANKS

thomaz

Registered
Using DCC
Download DCC from the Dreambox Utils thread and unpack it.

Run the DCC.exe file and you will arrive at the conifig screen shown below:

1. Change the language to English.
2. Enter the ip address of your pc, your dreambox and your router if applicable.
3. Enter the username and password for the dreambox (usually 'root' and 'dreambox').
4. Hit the 'Reconnect' button and the lines between the various devices should turn green.

You may have to allow DCC access through any firewalls that you are running.
If all goes to plan, you should now have a network connection from your PC to your Dreambox and the fun can begin !

Copying files from the PC to the Dreambox (keys, etc)

From the configuration screen, click the FTP button on the left hand side. You should then see the screen below: (You may need to click the 'Commander' button).

To transfer files from the PC to the box, simply highlight them on the right, and click the little arrow button in the middle to move them across. In the picture below, we are updating the keyfiles, so you would double click on the keys folder on the pc, double click on the 'keys' folder on the Drembox and then copy all of the files across. Once done, double click the little '..' at the top of the right hand screen to go back up a level (red arrow in picture). Click the green arrow in the picture to do the same thing on the Dreambox. Then you would open the 'SCCE' folder on both sides of the screen and copy those files across too.

Editing a file

Follow the steps above to reach the FTP screen. Browse to the file you wish to edit on the Dreambox (in this case, its the remote control config file). Once you have found the file, right click on it and choose 'Edit' from the popup menu, as shown below:

Once you have made any necessary changes, goto 'File' and choose ' Save and close

mhuk

Registered
Are you using DHCP or fixed IP addresses?

To setup your Dreambox IP goto:

Menu > 6 > Expert > communication

Fill in the correct details (your nameserver is your DNS server - get it from your PC : start > run > cmd > ipconfig /all . The gateway is your router IP address).

Personally I use FileZilla (FTP program) rather than DCC but it's your choice.

Good Luck :)

papillon125

Registered
Big Thanks To All

Big thanks guys. Now, Tps work perfectly.:D

:thum: .

I use gemini 3.10var-max, with some cams downloaded from addons folder,

How or wich one must i use to have ART (arabic bouquets)?
or wich one is indicated to have ART???

BIG THANKS, now i can go to working normally in morning without a big red eyes:rolleyes:

boyosof

Registered
Big thanks guys. Now, Tps work perfectly.:D

:thum: .

I use gemini 3.10var-max, with some cams downloaded from addons folder,

How or wich one must i use to have ART (arabic bouquets)?
or wich one is indicated to have ART???

BIG THANKS, now i can go to working normally in morning without a big red eyes:rolleyes:

i want to ask you a simple question .. (note i am very very new to this world and my question may be seem stupid)
Do you mean that what i need to see tps or to decode it just the camd3 and the updated kyes file to clear tps ?? or i have to subscribe in a server ??
thanks

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
i want to ask you a simple question .. (note i am very very new to this world and my question may be seem stupid)
Do you mean that what i need to see tps or to decode it just the camd3 and the updated kyes file to clear tps ?? or i have to subscribe in a server ??
thanks

You can't use camd, but you can use mgcamd1.18 or evocamd2.13, you need to daily update tps.bin and place it in /var/key. You don't need any server.