diablo 2 what does it open now?

dex1971

Registered
Hi, I have updated the cam to ipnosys 35, but it seems that several channels dont open anymore (I had ipnosys 33) like Mezzo, Austriasat and ORF (and relative MTV and Hustler).
Are these down or just they haven't been included on the latest version? (I cannot check right now as I am not at home!!)

Cheers!!

GrumpyDave

Registered
I cannot say that I have seen any difference since I updated to Ipnosys 35 apart from TNT playing up.That is its open then its not.The powers to be are aware.
One thing I have found is when I initialise my cam on many occasions I get a scrambled signal on what should be open.
I have found on my TM 5400CI+ SUPER if I switch the power switch of on the back off the receiver and then back on again.(reboot) the channels then open.
Hope you get sorted.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, I have updated the cam to ipnosys 35, but it seems that several channels dont open anymore (I had ipnosys 33) like Mezzo, Austriasat and ORF (and relative MTV and Hustler).
Are these down or just they haven't been included on the latest version? (I cannot check right now as I am not at home!!)

Cheers!!

All the things you mentioned:

Mezzo, Austriasat and ORF (and relative MTV and Hustler).

are open with Ipnosys035, you just have to update the key.bin (as with every previous Ipnosys, Underworld and even Stealth release, new firmware just means updated emulators and imbedded keys, it does not always have the latest key.bin - this has always been the case! )

What is open: http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=802019&postcount=3

I cannot say that I have seen any difference since I updated to Ipnosys 35 apart from TNT playing up.

see here: (TNT Sat was only down yesterday, due to a programming error)

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=211606

TNT Sat is Working fine now! NT1 had stopped working on Ipnosys034 (Ipnosys026 had to be used to view NT1).

westonesat

Registered
i have ipnosys 035 and latest keys bin, some channels are not clearing without reboot of my fortec passion receiver.seems like a similar problem to GrumpyDave.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
On Topfield TF4000PVR it is just slow switching between Cryptoworks and Viaccess but all channels listed work.

You tried tweaking the recommended settings?

ie seeing if AutoPMT [ON] instead of the recommended [OFF] works better?

Please ensure you are not using the [CAIDS] file that comes with Ipnosys035 it registers way more CaIDs with the receiver than needed at switch on and can cause many problems (a lot of particularly older receviers have problems with more than 14 or 16 CaIDs being registered at switch on). I use my [MAIN] CaIDs file, but it is easy to make your own CaIDs files to expirement using either Word Pad, Fausto or DiabloKeyEditor.

And instead of the recommended all CAS Settings [OFF] try turning imbedded keys on ie Viaccess [ON]

Finally check the cam isn't overheating in your receiver this is a well decomented Diablo issue.

GrumpyDave

Registered
empb.
Have followed your recommendations as above.
I have found that by turning the cas setting for Viaccess on, I get almost instant channel zapping now.Great.
As for the overheating issue I have a major problem,as the ambient temperature here in Spain is in the 30s at the moment!!!! Many thanks for your help.

demonknight9

Registered
I haven't got main in the last diablo keys. Any chance you can repost the caids files with main? I am using caids at the moment as no other choice. Thanks empb