Diablo Cam Freezing/initialising

ashquo

Registered
Hi,

I have a darkbox 2008 HD, after the demise of DigiTv I thought I would buy a second hand Diablo 2 rev 3.9 Cam. It had latest Ipnosys file loaded.
Problem - it clear channels (Bulsat 39 deg E, ABsat Hotbird) but picture keeps freezing (approx 10 mins) and eventually receiver says cam is "Init Process" and wont do anything until its pulled and reseated.
Can anyone tell me if this is a problem with the Cam or is it the Darkbox not liking the Cam?

many thanks
in advance

Ash

rollsan

Registered
Same problem with my Cube Revo

Hi

I have the same problem with my Cube Revo 9000 HD box. The picture freezes and there is a text on the screen that the cam is unloaded and then loaded again. Happens when the cam has been in the box for an hour or so. This happens when i use the I use the Ipnosys firware 021. If I switch back to the Ipnosys 011 firmware there is no problem.

ashquo

Registered
Hi, thanks for that. I'll have a go at going back a bit. Do you lose anything by going back to ipnosys 011?

Ash

rollsan

Registered
Problem with Freezing

Hi again.

You loose the channels which Ipnosys descrambels using Viaaccess 2.5 to 3.0. That was not a problem earier becouse i used my cam to descrambel the Digi TV package but now when they changed to Nagravision 3 then im looking for other packages that works with the CAM.

Noticed that i had an old firmware in my reciever (R8728). Changed yesterday to the newest one (R13078) and the problem seems to be gone. Have tried Ipnosys 021 on some viaaccess channels and it seems to be working now. If you can change the firmware on your box try to to that.

Notice that your channels will be erased when you do that so take a backup of your channels and satellites. Did that on my machine to my PC but I have now trouble to put the lists back in my reciever. Have posted another question about that.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
This sort of problem with Diablo Light v2 Rev3.9 (and even the Diablo v1's Rev2.2 & Rev2.3) is usually one of three things:

1) Receiver V CAM/Ipnosys version compatibility issue. (try different Ipnosys versions and/or different receiver firmwares)

2) CAM Overheating issue. (try placing small fan in front of CI slot)

3) CAM settings are incorrect. (In most cases turning AutoPMT [OFF] and using a small CAIDs file with just the Encryptions/Packages you want....this is linked to the overheating issue for some reason if you are asking the cam to do "extra"? it overheats).

auzair

Registered
Hi need your help to setup an server if you can help me set it up a to z I will pay 1k my number is 07919 48 48 48 text us or ring us I will ring you back and I am not an messer thanks