can gemini3.3 open Dorcel TV HB ? dcw_sharing

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Doesn't really have much to do with gemini. But yes, it is theoretically possible.
Either by some linux script that would grab cws from a web site and enter them in a key file for some emu. There is such a script written by raul in gbox section. But it is not really practical since emu has to be restarted every few seconds because key update isn't effective until emu is restarted. And you get a lot of freezing. Raul wrote that he is working on much better working camd version of the script but that was almost a month ago and nothing yet.
It should also be possible to use vplug same as it is used for sharing tps.bin with vplug.

mr_beaves

Registered
gbox section - how get access to it?

- "This forum is also password protected. 10 posts won't guarantee you access. You still have to pm administrators to ask for password after you've reached the required post count. Only constructive posts count so don't try spamming the board with thank you posts or something like that. Not everyone will be given a password." -

i have some skill with linux script coding - can i access to gbox section?
or can you post here script written by raul?

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
You can get access gbox section once you reach 10 posts. I can't override that even if I wanted to give someone with less posts access. And since it is gbox related script it belongs there.
But if it helps I'll post you a most important part of the script:

Code:
new=`echo $(grep "<br>" /tmp/dorcel_dw | sed -e 's/.*<br>//')| xargs |sed -e 's/ //'`
sed -e "s/^0: { 01 00 01 FD { .*/0: { 01 00 01 FD { `echo $new"`/" /var/keys/softcam.cfg > /tmp/new_dw

The rest of it is just moving,renaming the files, restarting gbox and running a script again. But first it wgets the web site which hosts cws.