oscam-patched on Debian/OMV?

M.M.B

Registered
I need a clear guide on how to build/install/run oscam-patched on a debian or OMV server to serve my TVHeadEnd server and my other home receivers.

I only know how to run it as a pre-built docker, as I have successfully Installed "linuxserver/oscam" in OMV Docker and it's working as a cccam proxy, serving my TVHeadEnd server via "dvbapi", the other receivers via cccam.

Its working fine but I can't get it to crack tandberg or powervu channels via SoftCam.key or constant.cw

I guess I have to use oscam-patched, as it's the best for my needs. Right?!

Thanks

Rickk

Registered
IPC stands for: Install Package (for) Cardsharing

It's a concerted collection of bash & php files and configuration templates that make it easy to use, install, and set up with CardSharing.

IPC stands for: Install Package (for) Cardsharing

It's a concerted collection of bash & php files and configuration templates that make it easy to use, install, and set up with CardSharing.

In this case, the same paths and directories are used in all scripts so that the user does not have to pay attention to anything else. So just install IPC and get started right away

Anyone who wants to can edit everything via shell (console) commands, or even via the IPC web interface about what is now also the most possible.

There is an OScam, OSEmu, CCcam, NewCS, Camd3, SBox and gbox installed, respectively, are supported, so a total of 7 different EMUs / Cams. However, this depends on the hardware used.
Where you can at any time (from IPC 11.4) change the EMUs / Cams used, so who wants to use only OScam can uninstall the other via a simple command (or via the IPC Web Interface), so that they are turned off and no longer displayed ...
In addition, it also includes watchdog scripts to monitor the EMU / Cam processes. As well as an easy way to import other versions etc ..

In addition, the IPC WebInterface does not just offer IPC-related things (including a detailed help); you can also view system-relevant logfiles with just a few clicks, so you can find other problems easier.
And to top it off, there are also other scripts that can optionally be installed via the IPC update server (online scripts or addons) such as tmp2ram.sh etc.

IPC has no influence on whether an EMU / Cam works stably or not! This is based on the composition of the hardware, the configuration of the interfaces and EMUs, as well as the stability of the EMUs themselves.
This package also saves you from dealing with Linux! First successes (also as a Linux newcomer) are achieved the fastest with some readiness to read and learn!

WARNING!
The aim of the IPC is not to run on as many platforms as possible, officially supported only the Debian Wheezy, Jessie and Stretch standard installation (there must be inevitably apt-get available, so theoretically synonymous Ubuntu or another Debian derivative).
From the installation on preconfigured systems, or systems to fulfill the other important tasks is expressly warned! The setup script as well as the configuration templates are always based on a system that has no other tasks to fulfill!

thx PEBKAC development

M.M.B

Registered
OK, give me a tutorial to follow!
Any Docker version available?

All I need is a simple service under OMV/Debian to use as
1. CCCAM Proxy between CCCAM Lines and home devices.
2. SoftCam EMU for home devices. "tandberg, powervu and others"

Home Devices are TVHeadEnd via "dvbapi" and a couple of DVB-S2 receivers via "CCCAM" or "MGCAM".

jdavid22

Registered
Is it possible to mount a server under oscam from which conventional dvbs2 devices take the keys or simply update the softcam.key? Is this what you intend to do?

M.M.B

Registered
It would be easier to have one server to update with all the keys and the cccam lines and feed the keys to the other devices, and Oscam is a must have for my Tvheadend.
I do have an OMV server running already with Tvheadend in a docker and oscam-emu in another, it's all good now! the only problem is the Oscam-Emu is a bit old, "OSCam: 1.20_svn Build: r11451-784" and I do not know how to update it in the docker.
Docker is the best way for multiple services within the same server, and OMV is a good OS for NAS and Dockers.
Thanks.

Last edited:

jdavid22

Registered
In streamboard there are binaries compiled for different platforms, have you searched for any that solve the problem?

M.M.B

Registered
Nothing for Docker at the site!
I hope docker versions will be available for all major projects, as its the best way to test and use the services under Linux.

espaun206

Registered

raspberry pi 4 ubuntu server 18.4.3

hello could you help me how to compile oscam emu
already compile oscam server with this guide, but oscam emu i am not able

apt-get update
apt-get -y install apt-utils dialog usbutils
apt-get -y install gcc g++ wget
apt-get -y install build-essential subversion libpcsclite1 libpcsclite-dev
apt-get -y install libssl-dev cmake make
apt-get -y install libusb-1.0-0-dev nano
apt-get install pcscd pcsc-tools

Then create the following symbolic link so Smartreader support is added during the compile;

Code
ln -s /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libusb-1.0.a /usr/local/lib/libusb-1.0.a

Get the Oscam sources;

Code
cd /usr/src
svn co http://www.streamboard.tv/svn/oscam/trunk oscam-svn

Compile Oscam (note the two dots after the 5th line are there because they need to be).

Code
cd oscam-svn
mkdir build
chmod 755 build
cd build
cmake -DHAVE_LIBUSB=1 -DHAVE_PCSC=1 -DWEBIF=1 -DHAVE_LIBCRYPTO=1 -DWITH_SSL=1 ..
make