Former TGS100 needs help

gerardlso

Registered
Hi all I've lost my TGS100 after a thunderstorm 2 days ago !

I've tried to reinstall both the bootloader and the image with a serial link and CC 2.4 :
- latest DOUME 2.0.15r2
- latest DAGS 2.0.22

Each time the process went to the end without any errors.

But it didnt't bring up my STB again.

With the same serial link and an hyperterminal I have looked at the U-Boot startup messages :
- after the flash there is a "bad CRC" message about the environment variables
- the "init.denc.uboot.cmp" and "init.denc.uboot.rgb" files are not found even with the JFFS2 check OK ("Scanning JFFS2 FS: . done")

If I create a new environment variable and I store it, the 1st error is fixed and the CRC is now correct. But the missing files are still ... missing (of course) !

After that point the bootloader continues and try to launch the Linux kernel : it recognizes the @ and checks the checksum before "jumping" to the kernel : "Verifying Checksum ... OK" + "Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK"

At that point nothing else is printed out because something should be wrong...

My first feeling is that :
- the hardware should be correct
- the boot loader is correct at the latest version (1.1.2 of Oct 22 2009)
- with no good environment U-boot can't activate Linux correctly with the good arguments
- but the root file system might be wrong either if it is not part of the image used to flash it

So I'm looking for the "good" environment variable list to enter it manually because it is not included in the files.

If someone can give me some help, a print of what can be seen with a hyperterminal or a file that contains all what I need to recover my TGS100 it will be just fine.

Any advices are welcome of course...

Best regards,

MG