Help

montarbo

Registered
Dear members,
I'm new in here, i got an old Digital 4100 receiver which is made i Poland as a gift of afriend.
I was trying to get some informations about it & its capabilities so i googles it & i came cross here.

I really need some help in how to upgrade the box.
Which cable is it the RSR 232 1:1, 2:3, 3:2, 5:5. is it this one or some other wiring might be needed.
WHich upgrade tool might work with this box.
which bootload & which software.

All information is appreciated a head.

Thanks alot for your time.

montarbo

Registered
by the way i contacted the manuf company & got to know that the chipset in it is STI 5518.

Thanks again

montarbo

Registered
Well shall i say thanks for the good support,,,,,, more than 50 visit & not an answer yet. All i need is some info about how to update my box. is it that difficult?

montarbo

Registered
Here i supply some pic of the receiver

Any link for how to upgrade step by step

Last edited:

dreamer1983

Super VIP
Here i supply some pic of the receiver

Any link for how to upgrade step by step

The upgrader you can finde to the tools thread and use that Yumatu mx after use the last firmware for yumatu mx and install the last channal list by you`re self & don`t forgot by upgrading turn off your receiver after start the programm turn on the receiver & you will see to the PC monitor how in use the firmware or softcam into the receiver[to all this you must connect the STB to the PC with the rs232 cable 0_modem]

Click here for the last sw: http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=588761&postcount=5

and here the tools upgrader for all things:http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=163560&postcount=13

Last edited:

montarbo

Registered
Well dreamer1983!

Thanks alot for replying to my post, i was about losing it. :clapping::thum::emot177:

Have a few question though....
1 Which of the softwares should i chose first, the
YUMATU MX FTA-CI-SW3.4.09a-C+NL,BULSAT.bin
or the one with reader & what is the difference.

2 Shall i download the keyfile after the software.

3 which of the tools should i use to update is it the cpupgrade or the upgrade 1.0.7 ...& in those which option coz there is alot of options like download software, download all, default, null and even some upload options.....etc.

4 as for the key file is it the same tool or is another one from the YUMATU MX.

5 What about other tools as key tools and maker or updater or merge.... some info would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I'm waiting for your answer to start with my box asap.

dreamer1983

Super VIP
Well dreamer1983!

Thanks alot for replying to my post, i was about losing it. :clapping::thum::emot177:

3 which of the tools should i use to update is it the cpupgrade or the upgrade 1.0.7 ...& in those which option coz there is alot of options like download software, download all, default, null and even some upload options.....etc.

5 What about other tools as key tools and maker or updater or merge.... some info would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

you`re receiver is FTA also use the fta Yumatu MX firmware for Canal + nederland & to the tool box you have all in one the sw upgrader and the key upgrader first install the firmware after the softcam 5118 or yumatu mx & after to get all the last active keys click here: http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=591386&postcount=160 hope you will fix that soon

Last edited:

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Well dreamer1983!

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE firmware

Check the version of the loader in the tuner (should be the loader 1.0.7) and select the appropriate version.

ATTENTION !!!(Tuner to be excluded from the power supply)

* Connect the tuner to the computer via RS

CPUPGRADE or Upgrade 1.0.07B-V002
* Choose the COM port number for which we have connected the cable (receiver) and options to load the firmware that is " Download Software The

94a356dd05d06a59.gif

* When set correctly, click Open File 'and select a file with a new
software (SOFT), which we want to upload, the file always has the size 1.62 MB (loader 1.0.7)

* After loading the file with the software, hit the button " START [/ b] 'and then enable your network tuner button or insert a plug into an AC outlet.

8da6b1139d2e2586.gif

* Now we observe the process of programming ... A progress bar will scroll for about 5-6 minutes after which the program will display the status bar message Download success
At this time we can not fail to power!

* If everything goes as above, we have a new
tuner software. Tuner should restart itself
and run.

To soft run in emulation mode coded cards of different providers should still run the option! ! You do this kind of "going" on the channel number 9339 (sometimes it might be another number, you should read the readme.txt file included with the software)

The update lists, keys and change the loader perform the same way as soft
except that, choose the option:

List ==> Download Date
Loader ==>DownloadLoader
Keys ==> download key

CHANGE LOADER

When you change CPUgrade Loader program, following in the same way as to flash soft, letters and keys, except that, choose the option DOWNLOAD LOADER
If we change the Loader 1.0.6 1.0.7, this program will make a CPUgrade 1.0.6 . After changing Loader for software interchange now use CPUgrade 1.0.7

montarbo

Registered
Thanks alot guys i really appreciate all your efforts.
Thanks again i'll give it a try tonight.

Buy the way i have some hardware info about the globo, opticum digital STB when the device is dead due to some dry capacitators & have some schematic pics to solve it ... shall i post them here or there is some other place for HW.

montarbo

Registered
I was wondering if i have to power off the device when i'm loading keys into it or it can be done while its working.

montarbo

Registered
Well well!
I was a bit late last night updating the box, and guess what...

Everything went as smooth as you can imagine.
i used the rs232 wiring, 2-->3
3-->2
5-->5
As for upgrading the device, had already the bootloader 1.0.7.
So as for the software in the upgrade tool i used the
download software option,
it took about 10-15 min to be done.
as got the key then its the download key.
Didnt find any channellist ( actually don't know which file is compatible ), don't want to take chances.

Went forward and installed all the sats i can get.

I can report here some bugs with the SW,

it takes only 3 rotor ( motor ) positions to be saved???.

As for the DigiTv working fine but needs to resart the device everythime you install a new sat to get the emu working.

As for the NL good but few ch not working specially MTV, good for the film 1, 2, 3.

As for the Glob internationale ( is it only one channel by the way or there is more of this Brazilian network ??? ) hacking every 3 min, not sure if that is the time laps for the code changes ( i might have some halv working code ).

As for the Rai not tested yet, wondering which channels should i be looking for.

Was wondering about Cefro 13 hotbird, any news?

Overall very good stuff, worth absolut the effort. Keep it up guys.

waiting for more, will be one of your regulers here.

Last edited:

dreamer1983

Super VIP
Well well!
I was a bit late last night updating the box, and guess what...

Everything went as smooth as you can imagine.
i used the rs232 wiring, 2-->3
3-->2
5-->5
As for upgrading the device, had already the bootloader 1.0.7.
So as for the software in the upgrade tool i used the
download software option,
it took about 10-15 min to be done.
as got the key then its the download key.
Didnt find any channellist ( actually don't know which file is compatible ), don't want to take chances.

Went forward and installed all the sats i can get.

I can report here some bugs with the SW,

it takes only 3 rotor ( motor ) positions to be saved???.

As for the DigiTv working fine but needs to resart the device everythime you install a new sat to get the emu working.

As for the NL good but few ch not working specially MTV, good for the film 1, 2, 3.

As for the Glob internationale ( is it only one channel by the way or there is more of this Brazilian network ??? ) hacking every 3 min, not sure if that is the time laps for the code changes ( i might have some halv working code ).

As for the Rai not tested yet, wondering which channels should i be looking for.

By the way all that is fixed what you see on the softcam thread text Rai C+ Nederland but some not Digitv mediatech @ 4.0W & TV globo just that @ atm

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Thanks alot guys i really appreciate all your efforts.
Thanks again i'll give it a try tonight.

Buy the way i have some hardware info about the globo, opticum digital STB when the device is dead due to some dry capacitators & have some schematic pics to solve it ... shall i post them here or there is some other place for HW.

globopyta.jpg

* Old values

C13 = 470uF / 10V - 105 * C
= 470uF C15 / 10V - 105 * C
C17 = 220UF / 25V - 105 * C
C19 = 220UF / 35V - 105 * C
C21 = 47uF / 50V - 105 * C
C24 = 220UF / 25V - 105 * C

* The new values of capacitors

C13 = 1000 UF / 25V - 105 * C
C15 = 1000 UF / 25V - 105 * C
C17 = 470uF / 35V - 105 * C
C19 = 470uF / 35V - 105 * C
C21 = 100 UF / 63V - 105 * C
C24 = 470uF / 35V - 105 * C

The Cyfra 13E, available only in Cardsharing, using WSP or SpiderShare program.
You can also use promotional CCW keys, which quite often show

montarbo

Registered
globopyta.jpg

* Old values

C13 = 470uF / 10V - 105 * C
= 470uF C15 / 10V - 105 * C
C17 = 220UF / 25V - 105 * C
C19 = 220UF / 35V - 105 * C
C21 = 47uF / 50V - 105 * C
C24 = 220UF / 25V - 105 * C

* The new values of capacitors

C13 = 1000 UF / 25V - 105 * C
C15 = 1000 UF / 25V - 105 * C
C17 = 470uF / 35V - 105 * C
C19 = 470uF / 35V - 105 * C
C21 = 100 UF / 63V - 105 * C
C24 = 470uF / 35V - 105 * C

The Cyfra 13E, available only in Cardsharing, using WSP or SpiderShare program.
You can also use promotional CCW keys, which quite often show

As for the promotional CCW keys ..... any good link to download from? or may be the keyfile uploaded here.

Does these keys work once they downloaded to the device or i need some speciall code to activate them.... as i know in some receivers u have to activate the key file with speciall codes, t. ex 1247 ....etc.

The code 9339 is for the manual input or does it have some other functions, any other codes of interest?

At the installation menu of the box is the CARD SHARING with many alternativs. Does this mean its possibile sharing on my device? if yes, what do i need to start? some tettorials?

Hope you gus are not tired that i have too many questions .As i said i'm new here regarding this box.

dreamer1983

Super VIP
As for the promotional CCW keys ..... any good link to download from? or may be the keyfile uploaded here.

Does these keys work once they downloaded to the device or i need some speciall code to activate them.... as i know in some receivers u have to activate the key file with speciall codes, t. ex 1247 ....etc.

The code 9339 is for the manual input or does it have some other functions, any other codes of interest?

At the installation menu of the box is the CARD SHARING with many alternativs. Does this mean its possibile sharing on my device? if yes, what do i need to start? some tettorials?

Hope you gus are not tired that i have too many questions .As i said i'm new here regarding this box.

The CCw keys are Control word keys change by every time & all active codes what you can watch on your receiver u can use only by the softcam By dreamer1983 or hi-men or Svirac or sened....
for Share are only Truman 5119

montarbo

Registered
Got that.
Any info about why i just can save 3 sat-positions. Is there any onter way to come cross this.