and put it in plugin directory
make shure your config is emu+s+card in your box with 11.2 and not 11.1

NO LINK FOR UPLOAD CENTER!!!
edit: k@lkov

Last edited by a moderator:

satcrypt

Registered
sbbcl with humax

i have nt tps with sbcl it work perfectly for polsat rai cyfra and i have put daily file for tps can you give me some help please???

jerhom

Registered
Thks for all those informations, but my screen is still dark... If I underdstrand the way it goes, SBCL with vplug decrypts using the last tps.bin file of the day, then redirects it to wsp by TCP 6001 127.0.0.1 NewcamD baloot, and wsp send it to the box via Com1 and a null-modem. My problem is that I still have an error message in the vplug log sayin timeout for ECM, and remains on CanalPlus, even if I am on France 5 which should be France Telecom I guess... And I still dont have any tile logged oin the left column of sbcl. What's wrong ?

jerhom

Registered
I have done everything just "as said"... still dark...
I have Hummy 5400, Toh 11.1, no fun card, no CAM, HSIC and else as said, gmt +1, key.bin working a month ago, PCMTable also, on a TPS channel (France 5), connected to my PC with a null modem, the sbcl vplug 2.3.3 and wsp provided by baloota (thks a lot, but...something still wrong for me !), AU off (=O), all connections and logs seem clear between the two programs sbcl and wsp (TCP, port 6001, 127.0.0.1, NewcamD) but vplug 2.3.3 (both active on vplug and on sbcl) gives error messages about ECM ([06/07/2008 21:30:38] SBCL v1.0i:SBCL - Timeout on ECM-PID: $00FF), and the provider is not France Telecom as it should be but CanalPlus Seca/Mediaguard.
I remember, when I could make this system work, that I had a list of times (in millisec) logging on the left column of the Sbcl window called DW Time. Here this column remains blank, and my TV screen is...black... What else ?

baloota

Registered
no fun card how can work with you ?????????? you need card its vary important to work to make connect ..

put any card in humax to work with you

jerhom

Registered
RIGHT!!!!! Thx a lot! It works. The pleasure with satelitte encryption is that you go from great disppointment to crisis of enthusiasm ! Thanks a lot.

jerhom

Registered
Good evening baloota !

Thanks again for your help.

My new question is : do you know if the "little hummy" ID-Digital CI-20E is able to have sharing with sbcl+vplug & wsp (or else) ?

:rolleyes:

Last edited: