100.5e, how can I know the schedule of snooker live

bh62549

Registered
100.5e, some game signals (football) can be checked in the TV program list. Maybe we can know if there is live broadcast on the satellite, but I can't find out when the signal is transmitted on the satellite. For example, today's snooker Northern Ireland open, the game has started at 6 o'clock, but there is no signal on the satellite, but there is a signal transmission at 9 o'clock. I don't understand , who knows if you can find out when there is live signal transmission?

wooliedog

Registered
Try this it might work

100.5e, some game signals (football) can be checked in the TV program list. Maybe we can know if there is live broadcast on the satellite, but I can't find out when the signal is transmitted on the satellite. For example, today's snooker Northern Ireland open, the game has started at 6 o'clock, but there is no signal on the satellite, but there is a signal transmission at 9 o'clock. I don't understand , who knows if you can find out when there is live signal transmission?
Try see if you can get foxtel australia program on internet .Cross check on there sports channel guide to find out whats live