Vu+ Ultimo problem with second tuner

Q-bOxHd

Registered
As title says it, i have got couple of Ultimo boxes here that have developed an problem with second tumer.

The first box works OK to se tv from Tuner A and B, but when i try to record the picture freezes , if i see channel from tuner A and i record from Tuner B then picture start to freeze. I can see tv from both tuners as long as i do not record.

Tuner A is settup with Motor and tuner B to an dish that is pointing at Hispasat

The Second box has the problem with tuner B but here i cannot see TV at all, the picture freezes all the time , tuner A and C working very well.
i can see TV from tuner A that is tested with the Motor, but Tuner B that is on Hispasat freezes all the time.

It is not a tuner problrem, as i have exchange this tuners with working tuners and still is the same problem, so here is most sure a problem with the tuner Slot or CPU

Ha anyone else had this problem or is know to have this problems ?

Rickk

Registered
install fpga then it should work
-----------------------------------------
Must I do the FPGA Upgrade?
With Driver Version >= 2012-08-20 you need the FPGA Firmware >= 4.5

Online via Internet
1. Within the Plugin Browser run the Firmware Upgrade Plugin
2. Firmware -> select FPGA
3. Download the firmware file (blue Button)
4. Select dwnloaded file TS_PRO.dat and start the upgrade
(DO NOT POWER OFF YOUR BOX DURING THE UPGRADE PROCESS ! ( IT MIGHT TAKE MORE THAN 10 MINUTES )
5. Restart your box

Manually via USB Memory Stick
1. Download the annexed firmware file
2. Unzip the file and save them on the USB stick
3. Mount the USB stick with the Device Manager
4. Within the Plugin Browser run the Firmware Upgrade Plugin
5. Select file TS_PRO.dat from the USB stick and start the Upgrade
(DO NOT POWER OFF YOUR BOX DURING THE UPGRADE PROCESS ! ( IT MIGHT TAKE MORE THAN 10 MINUTES )
6. Restart your box

Q-bOxHd

Registered
Thanks for the answer Rick

I have now installed the last Original image and updated the FPGA but still i have the same issue with the box.

maybe i need to update some drivers ?

hnhiri

Registered
Thank you Rickk,

I had the same probleme withe my Vu+ ultimo tuner B , and it's solved withe your solution .