Discussion about all FEEDs

Milanello1899

Registered
What happened with Indian Super League? Does anyone can find any feeds? Last year was on APSTAR6 76.5 E. This year somebody found a feed on G-Sat 9 @ 97.3° East, but only for the first game. Now it's nowhere to be found.

vakula

Super VIP
1.0W
11525 V 9600 HD 4:2:2
ID: DNK127A
CW: 1F XX XX XX XX XX XX CE

11535 V 7200 HD 4:2:2
ID: DNK127B

CW:BF XX XX XX XX XX XX 13

@bachir strong
From time to time but always same frequency and CW for Landspokal cup.

Some simple thing(s) like an little quote from same previous post(s) would be very welcome.
No hard feelings please.
From now (me included), as member with status, had more responsibility than eariler. That reqiured highest infos on potsts as possible.
This is my, and only my opinion.
Cheers

Last edited:

jsc5

Hey All !!!!! Zadruga Feed Activ .gentlemen, whether this feed is still active or unfortunately already turned off. Zadruga FEED 12732 H 2929.16 E.

hunterzzzz

Registered
Greetings to everyone who knows why football in Morocco used to be 7E. 10E, 3.1E, and now only at 21.5E? Does anyone have the ability to post these matches on these satellites?

Ares2323

Registered
Big bash feeds

Hello, I wanted to know if there are currently big bash feeds? I saw that they were to women big bash to the Australian Seven channel, but at the moment I can't check if they are also for BBL? I think they're on satellite 149e

eskimo nel

Donating Member
Hello, I wanted to know if there are currently big bash feeds? I saw that they were to women big bash to the Australian Seven channel, but at the moment I can't check if they are also for BBL? I think they're on satellite 149e

There are a few raw feeds on 160E.

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone can Test this Freq please appeared while Blind Scan :
3.0 West
10985 H 62000
THAT IS A VERY STRANGE And Very High Symbol Rate :confused:
i scanned with my Starsat 2000HD Hyper but it is not even possible to manually scan something with such high SR i think the max SR is 42000 if i am not mistaken ?? :eek:

feed army

Feed Hunter
THAT IS A VERY STRANGE And Very High Symbol Rate :confused:
i scanned with my Starsat 2000HD Hyper but it is not even possible to manually scan something with such high SR i think the max SR is 42000 if i am not mistaken ?? :eek:

With the 2.63V the max SR is 60000 .. but i was surprised when the receiver appeared this Freq .. i did blind scan many times to see if the receiver has a mistake .. bit it still appearing in blind scan but with no signal beccause of bad beam of this sat with my dish .. but the problem is that's impossible to scan the freq manually because the receiver does not accept SR 62000 only in blind scan ..
Try the last version in blind scan on 3.0 West and tell me if it appear or no

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
AlcomSat 1 (24.8W)

12736 H 5135
4.2.0 SD
ID: DSNG-EPTV-1

FTA

Good Afternoon. Can anyone please check this feed and see it's active for African Confederation cup (JS Kabylie (Alg) - US Gendarmerie (Nig)) ?