Discussion about all FEEDs

krzyś1

Maybe I will give you this message about this year's 77 Tour de Pologne from position 33E.
Well, the start of the peloton is shown under ID: POL34 and is broadcast in 4.2.2, while after a short break it is changed to ID: POL 49 and is broadcast in 4.2.0 and they change the transmission parameters. Only the first stage of the race was on the same parameters . :)

Last edited:

Martin.Wigston

Registered
krzyś;2037096347 said:
Maybe I will give you this message about this year's 77 Tour de Pologne from position 33E.
Well, the start of the peloton is shown under ID: POL34 and is broadcast in 4.2.2, while after a short break it is changed to ID: POL 49 and is broadcast in 4.2.0 and they change the transmission parameters. Only the first stage of the race was on the same parameters . :)

Not quite right, POL 34 was at the start line, POL 49 is at the finish line and was re-feeding the start of the race this morning.

They were both on at the same time this morning, nothing to do with re-configuring.

krzyś1

Not quite right, POL 34 was at the start line, POL 49 is at the finish line and was re-feeding the start of the race this morning.

They were both on at the same time this morning, nothing to do with re-configuring.

Are you sure you are sure? These are two different messages at different times. Check it tomorrow around 2 p.m. Polish time as the start of the 4th stage will start: Bukovina Resort - Bukowina Tatrzańska and then there is a change of the ID and broadcasting system as it will be ;)

vakula

Super VIP
Last edited:

suny99

Registered
Yap video is FTA, alto there is something weird about it, for example Vplug shows that video is BISS coded.
DVB players struggle to play the stream, at least in my case.
SmartDVB won't play it at all while DVB Dream plays it choppy. But I did have a success with internal stream from DVB Dream to MPC-HC player, in that case I have fluid image.

Video codec is MPEG, BVOP.

vakula

Super VIP
Ok tnx
Here on SX88 video plays smoothly on-the-fly from the box itself
But audio is BISS. Isn't it?

suny99

Registered
Yes, SX88 plays it smoothly

There is no sound coming from the speakers haha but there are 2 audio pids so I guess as always you're right and audio is probably coded in BISS :D

candu

Yes, SX88 plays it smoothly

There is no sound coming from the speakers haha but there are 2 audio pids so I guess as always you're right and audio is probably coded in BISS :D

Is not possible to get such key?

hukma007

Registered
ANYONE GET CPL T20 CRICKET FEED 2020

Hi friends I need CPL T20 CRICKET FEED ANYONE GET This feed single & Satelite information please share .....

vakula

Super VIP
3W
10965 V 10000 422
ID: TG4 Uls V Con
GUINNES PRO14
CONNACHT vs ULSTER
CW: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

NEW SR 20000
It is not "NEW SR"
At least is "BACK TO... SR"
This morning when feed appeard for very first time , had SR 20000. After minute switched OFF and ten minutes later popped up again with SR 10000

Maybe will do it again :D
We'll see.... Game starts around 17:30 CET:thum:

suny99

Registered
krzyś;2037098942 said:
Gentlemen, I am interested in the message of the Polish Ekstraklasa https://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2037098921&postcount=411 which is broadcast in 4K and 4.2.0 but I do not have an image on VU + Zero 4K, I am curious why I do not have an image: (maybe they just use a codec that VU + Zero 4K does not play ??

Maybe when feed was found it was broadcasting in 4:2:0 but now during the game feed is 4:2:2

krzyś1

Maybe when feed was found it was broadcasting in 4:2:0 but now during the game feed is 4:2:2

Thanks, mate. I have had it from the beginning. Probably my friend @
FaDeL® has entered the transmission format wrong, so I have no image that it is broadcast in 4.2.2 Thanks.

suny99

Registered
But there is something weird about this feed, when I record this stream "Media info" shows that this feed is hevc 4:2:2 but with resolution: 1920x540.
Maybe that's up to my software but it's weird

krzyś1

I can only watch this broadcast via streaming on VLC-media-player here I have the picture.
On VU + Zero 4K it shows the 1920x1072i25- [16: 9] aspect ratio_On VLC-media-player I also have a 1920x540 image format.

Last edited: