fausto which 1

weecooter

Registered
hi iv`e got a tm1500cl and was looking to open some more tp`s i have a pc as well which fausto program would i need ? an up todate one many thanks:thum:

weecooter

Registered
i take it its the windows one that i use ?
File Type: zip Fausto v1.45 Linux Wine setup.zip (1.57 MB, 121 views)
File Type: zip Fausto v1.45 Windows setup.zip (2.71 MB, 749 views)
File Type: zip Fausto Themes Pack01.zip (195.0 KB, 140 views)
File Type: zip Fausto Themes Pack02.zip (219.7 KB, 84 views)
File Type: zip Fausto Themes Pack03.zip (144.9 KB, 75 views)

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
File Type: zip Fausto v1.45 Linux Wine setup.zip (1.57 MB, 121 views)
File Type: zip Fausto v1.45 Windows setup.zip (2.71 MB, 749 views)

Either of these (I currently use the one highlighted in bold, Linux Wine is a lighter smaller more compact version)

weecooter

Registered
thanks everybody in getting back so quick will it up set my softcam in any way if i don`t get it right ?

snakie

Masare TEAM
Friend,
what your technomate supports? SSSP ?
did you connect the serial lead with pc?
Did you go on an encrypted channel and check if data are coming to fausto?
Please have a read also inside Fausto installation folder :)
A couple of text files are available.

weecooter

Registered
fausto

Friend,
what your technomate supports? SSSP ?
did you connect the serial lead with pc?
Did you go on an encrypted channel and check if data are coming to fausto?
Please have a read also inside Fausto installation folder :)
A couple of text files are available.

hi thanks in getting back so quick.
i have a TM1500cl super yes i did connect to pc when i was moving channels there was date coming from that channel to fausto but it wasn`t opening see when i was updating it does the receiver do any thing (ie) when i load a softcam it counts from 1 to 100 then thats it but this does nothing :thum: :mecry::mecry: sorry there is no text files in the download ?

weecooter

Registered
hi thanks in getting back so quick.
i have a TM1500cl super yes i did connect to pc when i was moving channels there was date coming from that channel to fausto but it wasn`t opening see when i was updating it does the receiver do any thing (ie) when i load a softcam it counts from 1 to 100 then thats it but this does nothing :thum: :mecry::mecry: sorry there is no text files in the download ?

sorry what is sssp ?:thum:

aerosmith

Registered
AS far as I know this is 9797 on remote. Anybody else confirm this to a greener than greener novice?

boxerman23

Registered
Hi, If the fausto emu is reading data from the TM then it is probably working ok, Make sure you are trying to view a channel that can be decrypted by fausto, eg, 39 E Nova sports

You can see a list of what is available with the latest file where you downloaded it from.

Best

aerosmith

Registered
I there a dummys guide to using this facility that someone can provide a link to? Also is it a null modem cable you use on a tm1500 ci to connect up to a pc?
aerosmith

weecooter

Registered
how come i cant get this to work ? PLEASE can someone help me on this
ive loaded the keys the pc is reading my tm1500clsuper when i change channel but its not opening them? im not getting any ECM on the montor page or data ch.info come up its showing the channel data in the serial all ok?

snakie

Masare TEAM
What protocols your receiver supports?
Having technomates widespread used in Uk and Ireland doesnt mean the rest of the world has.
If it has SSSP then connect the receiver with the pc with a crossed serial cable (same one you use to flash the receiver).
Open Fausto and go to Serial tab, choose SSSP and connect.
If you are on an encrypted channel and the connection is ok,
then you should see some information in the boxes.
If you dont receive data then you cannot move forward to other functions.

weecooter

Registered
Hi snakie thanks in getting back cheers. the cable that i use is the one that i update my softcams with im getting the information back from the TM channel info it is also connacting ok when its on the serial tab i use the latest keys its on the SSSP setting thats all that i get sorry for asking but what is the protocol your asking about ?
Many Thanks