TM500 Help Needed

star777

Registered
Hi where can i find the DS 4.3 image, i tried the search system but cant find anything. thanks

star777

Registered
is ds4.0 rev3 the ds4.3 image if so then thanks. i read from another forum about this image. is this ok with tm500?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I can not find a 4.3 anywhere so i assume it is.

Ferret

star777

Registered
hi ferret or anyone who could help, i have the DS4 rev3 image but when i go to addd on and try to install skins, plugins,games or settings i receive a screen saying software upgrade... but nothing downloads. likewise if i go to uninstall add on nothing shows on the screen although the var used is 87%. and finally i cannot add eurobird 9east in not available. thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
No idea on the first point,

For eurobird FTP a new satellite.xml over to var/etc

Then reboot

Then Menu-setup-service searching motor setup press the yellow button a few time you should see it adding sats including 9e do another reboot and scan

Ferret

star777

Registered
i added via ftp but when i press the yellow botton it returns me back to setup menu maybe i should a system reset

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
When you navigate with your remote to

Menu-setup-service searching- motor setup

Do you see a new button?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry mate its not the motor setup page you need to be on my appologies im no where near one to look at

Do this

On the remote

1. Menu-Setup-Service Searching-Satellite Configuration.

2. On this screen press the yellow button for new a few times. You should see it adding positions.

Do a soft reboot and scan
Ferret

star777

Registered
i did but didnt work in satellite configuration yellow button dont work actually only the green save button works. i did a factory reset and loaded channel settings from internet addons but euro 9east channels didnt show and motor dosent move there.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Does the yellow button state NEW?

If it didnt add add new sats that would be because they already exist.

Did the satellite.xml you sent ove include 9E?

Ferret