TechnoMate 5400 JSC Sports

speedyhusband

Registered
Hello everyone, I am of course a newbie. My father-in-law has satellite TV as he is Sicilian living in the uk (no horse-head jokes) he enjoys watching italian tv and football. We know a very good satellite man who frequently gives us the codes on a USB for various things, but he is getting a bit sick of the freebies and insists we buy a motorised dish.

I know absolutely nothing about the technology, codes, keys and patches but I found this site last night, and a few others trying to learn a thing or two.

The satellite man gave us a patch/key for 'JSC sports' last week which has since expired, I typed the name of the patch into google and found the latest one, downloaded onto USB, installed through gritted teeth to the TechnoMate 5400 but it did not work. The Sat dish restarted, I installed a key which i think generated automatically but still no joy. Do I have to install a key seperate to the patch or is it usually included in the RAR/ZIP file? The original patch was on VIACCESS, is there anyhting more i need to do other than install the patch? An idiots guide with numbered bullet points would be lovely!

The file I downloaded was: Magicpatch-TM5400CI_5600CI_175p_20100210.stb

Thanks Guys, your help is appreciated (not sure if im breaking the rules by doing this, apologies if i am)

sandeman

Registered
at moment jsc sports channels are down with the latest patch only sports channels on thor are open at moment.

manic01

Super VIP
Millenium plus card opens jsc.bis.sct.canal+.canalsat.art etc and is Via 3.0 ready as well. Best leave omnia cards alone as they have had no update for a week.