Blue panel on TM9100

cl163

Registered
Hi all
I have just installed the latest UR image 14/10/2009 on my TM9100, however I still don't get the control panel for selecting EMU when I press the blue button. I even FTP the file CPaneltm_zs over to directory Var/etc but no joy. I am trying to install Cccam and NewCS. Please help. Thanks !

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Press the blue button twice then cam config all.

Maybe your image is corrupt factory reset then reflash.

Ferret

cl163

Registered
Silly me, I installed the wrong image.Mine is TM9100,not TM9100 Super.Now I have another problem.When I use the blue control panel to download addons,the box keeps asking me to check the Internet connection. I have checked the ethernet connection,it gets its IP assigned OK by the Router.I could even FTP data from my PC to the box.However, when I click on (Green button)Retrieve IP,it does not work;I keep getting No Internet Connection on Static IP line.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hi mate

Before we go any further just powerdown your router and 9100 and then restart and see if you can connect then.

Ferret

cl163

Registered
I have powered down, changed a different router,changed the image to UR18, still the same result.The strange thing is the box is connected to the Router,got assigned an IP. I can ping the box or FTP data to it from my PC, but I cannot get a Static IP or download new Cccam or Addon using the Blue Control Panel, which results in "Please check your communication connection"

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Very strange mate

On your remote

Menu-setup-expert setup-communications

Tick DHCP and ensure port 80 is ticked reboot and go back to Menu-setup-expert setup-communications

Now check th IP is in the range of your router and nothing sill and the Primary & Secondary DNS is the same as the setting in your router config.

Check any firewalls active on the router are not blocking port 80 to the IP of the TM. Another test you could do temporally is Select DMZ in your router on the IP of the TM and see if that works.

Ferret

cl163

Registered
The box finally works today. I think (please correct me if I am wrong) the reason I got no Static external IP was because the server that the UR image was defaulted to was down on that particular day.Anyway,thanks for all your help !