Install other firmware on Miraclebox 6HD s, Octagon, Openbox etc

Julez101

Registered
Thought I would share some valuable information as you will not find this info anywhere else on the web, I can put my life on it! I have copied and pasted this from another forum that I am a part of. The link is here http://miracleforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2540 and same username

Hi all,

I think most of you will thank me for all the hard work I have put into getting this right. It is now possible to install a different OS/Firmware on you Miraclebox 6HD s/ M6 with as much ease as possible. I will right a short tutorial on how to do this.

First of all a big thanks to a man who goes by the name of ''mfy'' over at turkey forums for this small easy to use software which changes your boxes reseller ID and allows you to install one of the following:

Octagon 918 SE+
Fortis HS-7110
GoldMaster 1040/1045
Optibox Gekko
Rebox RE-2200
Skyway Light
HD Box FS-7110
Openbox S4
ICom HD-1070
Dynavision DV-5000
GI S8580
XCruiser XDSR 380
Dreamsky HD4
Supermax 7100
SkySat Mini
Icecrypt S3500
Miraclebox 6
Vegasat X1
Atemio 500/510

I have researched high and low and eventually found out how this is all done. The reason I have done this is because of the lack of support Miraclebox has to offer and because the Miraclebox is still in very early stages of progress!

You will need to download a software which is run from your Miraclebox 6HD as a plugin and allows you to change the reseller code. The plugin is call boxkit and you can download it at the end of this post. Once the plugin is installed on your system, go to the plugin, press the green button to start it, press ''ok'' and then in the list go to option ''6.'' and change the language to english. Once that is done go to option ''4.'' and in this list you can choose the reseller ID you want. Once you have decided what you would like to use and have used google to research all your options press ok and install. Your box will restart. Once the box restarts and all is good head over to your laptop with the reseller id/name you chose and download the ltest firmware from the site. Once downloaded put it on the root of your USB just like you would with normal miraclebox firmware and download and install. Box will restart and BAM, Process completed. Enjoy your new firmware and all the support that comes with it!

Download link
BoxKit v0.5
Download BoxKit_v0.5_bin.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Julez101

Registered
This tutorial will also work with

GM-1040/1045 ve muadil ID listesi..
Octagon 918 SE+
Fortis HS-7110
GoldMaster 1040/1045
Optibox Gekko
Rebox RE-2200
Skyway Light
HD Box FS-7110
Openbox S4
ICom HD-1070
Dynavision DV-5000
GI S8580
XCruiser XDSR 380
Dreamsky HD4
Supermax 7100
SkySat Mini
Icecrypt S3500
Miraclebox 6
Vegasat X1
Atemio 500/510

Octagon 1008G+SE+ ve muadil ID listesi..
Octagon 1008 G+SE+
XCruiser XDSR 420
XCruiser XDSR 400 NAND
Openbox S6 Pro+
Tiger Z1000 Oscar
Forever HD 7474
GI Mystery
Superbox HD 9618
Starsat HD 9900
Forsat FHD 9200+

Enjoy Friends!!

Pilo

Registered
I am trying this to my Optibox Anaconda Plus but doesnt change the id...
Any ideas ??

Julez101

Registered
yeah sorry for the delayed response but it is working 100 percent. The best thing to try would be to change the id to miraclebox then inbstall miraclebox 6 firmware. Then install the ID of the desired firmware withing the miraclebox 6 software. Also checkout this tutorial I have made. This might help

http://www.miracleforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2546

Hope that helps mate