VU- solo se v2 and motor issue

Goku_San

Registered
Yesterday I got a new VU+ solo se V2 and connected them to a Stab rotator but they wont work well together. It seems that I missed a option or made a configuration misstake!
Previously the rotator was connected with DM7000 and they worked fine but with VU+ solo SE V2 there seems to be a problem.
I configured the USALS protocol and put the right coordinates but after all the rotator seems to miss the right satellites!
Where did I miss in the previously described steps?
Or how is it possible to redifine the "0" possition, maybe this possition is the main reasson that the configuration wont work!

Thanks.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Have you tried in simple mode

Simple
Positioner

Then add your coordinates.

Goku_San

Registered
Yes this is the only way that I have tried! Today I tried to reset the receiver to factory settings but it didnt helped at all. Again it misses the satellite positions.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Does any other usuals receiver work correctly with your motor ?

From what your saying id say your coordinates are not correct or the motor is not aligned correctly.

Goku_San

Registered
I have fixed the issue. I dont know what exactly was the problem but now its working fine. I have noticed that the "0" position under VU+ motor settings wasnt Eutelsat (16E) but Hotbird (13E). Therefore I have modified the coordinates from 16E to 13E and its working now.
Previously I had DM7000 and it worked without mentioned settings changes!

Thanks for helping!