Help, Medi@link ML 9700 stuck on Booting

Q-bOxHd

Registered
Hello there.
i got loaned my self an Medi@link ML 9700 from a friedn that is now on Holidays for 2 weeks.

I got his box then i thougt i will install some lates software Firmware 1.1.5203 , i did this with USB , the box start to upload but neve finished the uplad of software, 1 hour i waited and nothing, then i start the box and now all in only on Booting

is there any thing i can do to fix this Please

shanobi

Registered
hey guyes just wondering if any of you had a splution to this as my medi@link ml9700 has just decided to stick with boot on the front panel and will not boot any further !

fathi332

Registered
A simple explanation out of problem booting

Give you some explanations on how to overcome the problem of start 1: I would recommend brothers members of the Forum alanlser balahatvad for the device and are as follows: 1 simplified the problem of boot biggrin.gifATA 2 simplified the problem of boot biggrin.gifICK2 3: tmp 2: when you arrive in this problem, the device often responds with a computer via ftp, we recommend installation of cutftp is good 3: after the installation of cutftp directly remove us files corrupt in the order 1 then 2, then 3/4: copy the files or the essential elements that we maintain for this purpose each in place and close the ftp and my semen rear note return the bmsmart giant 5: very important note when you disable the file damaged, you must open the file Akim and then delete us the content entirely I hope that succeeded then please install Administration I have registered on the problem and came a
:thum: