Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

OSCAM no cw

Oscam Chat

Old 15-03-2015, 08:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Unhappy OSCAM no cw

I got this one in my log file:

Viasat [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pairing/extra data

I have inserted correct boxid. It happens after I changed to brand new Viasat card. Some know of this? Any solution to it?
Old 15-03-2015, 10:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by povlsen View Post
I got this one in my log file:

Viasat [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pairing/extra data

I have inserted correct boxid. It happens after I changed to brand new Viasat card. Some know of this? Any solution to it?
You have to pair 093E to a SD-tuner. A Pace one should work best. Then the boxid solution will work again.
Old 15-03-2015, 20:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I can confirmed it works :-)
Old 23-03-2015, 14:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have the same problem. Using the card in VU+ Duo. After a long vacation i activated my (old) card in the Original Pace Box again and when using it in the VU+ Duo i get "classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pairing/extra data".

Never had this problem before, did not change any oscam.files so i am not sure why this is happening now. Did Viasat change the Signal or something?
Old 29-03-2015, 13:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

What SD receiver will I need?

How do I pair it please?

57e - 30w (Solo 2) (Triax 1.1M), 39e - 8w (TM5402)(Sky dish motorised), Fixed Dish with QUad LNB on 28.2e
Old 06-06-2015, 14:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I do have the same problem - card Is with expired sub and has not being used for few weeks
classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pairing/extra data
classD3 ins54: no cw --> Tier expired
can I activate somehow card to use It with free to view channels like 4Music, Motors TV and etc
Old 27-02-2020, 07:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Who knows how to fix give ways

please send infomation to me thankyou in advabnce

Last edited by pramote1802; 27-02-2020 at 07:12..