Go Back   Sat Universe > DVB Cards Section > DVB Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Discussion about DvbViewer Pro

DVB Chat

Old 17-08-2008, 13:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

For anyone having problems with the fiter error message showing just run the regfilter.exe file in the dvbviewer directory
Old 18-08-2008, 23:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

what iss now los?
Old 20-08-2008, 11:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i need a little bit of explanation on how to successfully register those filters please. anyone?
Old 20-08-2008, 19:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

filters will be successfully registered after you install the legal DVBViewer Pro version with the wizzard.

otherwise execute the file "regfilter.exe" in main-directory from DVBViewer.
Old 20-08-2008, 21:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

In my case the problem is not the registration of the filters, it's when I start recording a program with DVBVIEWER after a few second its stop working. Can somebody explain me what is happening?
Old 20-08-2008, 22:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgoumri View Post
... it's when I start recording a program with DVBVIEWER after a few second its stop working.
tell us ...
which hardware?
which drivers?
which DVBViewer-version?
which settings, channels, sats?
which plugins u use ... encrypted channels?
what you have set on the recording-menu?
do you recording the complete TS. stream or you use an other format?

maybe the happening can a mistake by you.
Old 21-08-2008, 16:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default my config +

thank you for your quick reply
this is my configuration
Microsoft Windows XP Pro SP3
DirectX 9.0c
Intel Pentium 4, 3000 MHz (15 x 200)
Asus P4P800 SE
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 (128 MB)
Analog Devices AD1985
dvbviewer 3.9.4.0
vplug v2.3.6
skystar v4.4.3
recording output mpg

Old 22-08-2008, 20:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi
I have a problem with DVBViewer 3.4.9
I have installed it with ss2 drvver v 4.3.3 but it doesnt find card in hardware section ???
Old 24-08-2008, 17:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

It seems that commands from keyboard aint perceived by this "crak".NO plugin support renders this to useless, heavily limited shareware .I wonder whats the point to bother and upload it ?If u really want to help people unable/unwilling to pay 15 euro u would do a better job by posting registaration password and original installation file
Old 29-08-2008, 23:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

IS the Nexus supported by this app?