Go Back   Sat Universe > DVB Cards Section > DVB Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

POWERVU with enigma2 and DVBVIEWER NO DVB CARD REQUIRED

DVB Chat

Old 03-06-2015, 10:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I think some people can't follow my instructions so I made a video

https://vid.me/eLPd

Have fun
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stinkefisch For This Useful Post:
ausfun (03-06-2015), kadirajicom (03-06-2015), shamone (03-06-2015)
Old 03-06-2015, 15:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkefisch View Post
I think some people can't follow my instructions so I made a video

https://vid.me/eLPd

Have fun
Your video is intriguing, but I have one thing to ask. Do you think this only works on certain Enigma2 receiver? On my screenshot at page one you can see that I got the channel decrypted but no video and audio at all.

At the debug monitor I got lots of error on my Enigma2. Any ideas bro?
Old 03-06-2015, 16:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Try to put your receiver in standby and try to stream
Old 03-06-2015, 16:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have already follow all step instruction on video, I tried on Disney Ch Taiwan Intelsat 19, ECM decrypted but there is no display....
Old 03-06-2015, 16:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Looks interesting.....
Old 03-06-2015, 19:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

guys, I dont have "Include ECM in http streams" in customize menu. so where is it?
DM800HD with GP3.2

Old 03-06-2015, 19:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 96,726 Times in 19,780 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6462 View Post
guys, I dont have "Include ECM in http streams" in customize menu. so where is it?
DM800HD with GP3.2
Not possible i think with your Gemini image ..Flash with OpenPLI image
plus next time please Re-Size your screenshot images .
Thnx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
6462 (03-06-2015), kadirajicom (03-06-2015)
Old 03-06-2015, 19:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

works with dreambox8000?
Old 03-06-2015, 19:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I use open ATV image of e2. is it possible ?
Old 03-06-2015, 19:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by antrabe View Post
works with dreambox8000?
What kind of image do you use ? i use open atv. it's not running on my enigma2