Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > VU+ > VU+ Solo2 Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

vu+ solo 2 time bomb bricked jtag problem

VU+ Solo2 Chat

Old 20-07-2016, 17:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kally7 View Post
Try this bootloader mate.

But that input output error could mean the nand is write protected or faulty.
Attached Files
File Type: rar solo2_bootloader.rar (125.3 KB, 488 views)

i can see a bootloader you uploaded, is it for solo2 original?
You have to change the IC FLASH the easiest way. other way is Jtag but you need boarcom and meny hard way some not allways Successfully
Old 22-08-2016, 19:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by darius1 View Post
orginal samsung nand flash for vu+solo2 is available for immediate delivery

i need this is chip

Old 23-08-2016, 10:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtaaa View Post
i need this is chip

HI
I have it , I can sen you one ,I have send you Private massage.

Last edited by darius1; 23-08-2016 at 10:30..
The Following User Says Thank You to darius1 For This Useful Post:
xtaaa (28-08-2016)
Old 17-09-2016, 22:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hey, I was trying to flash my box but when I reached the hyperterminal step I don't get the message to download the bootloader to flash so I can't complete it
Anyone knows why and how to make it work?
Old 13-12-2016, 14:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerpop View Post
Hey, I was trying to flash my box but when I reached the hyperterminal step I don't get the message to download the bootloader to flash so I can't complete it
Anyone knows why and how to make it work?

If your box is bricked via anti-clone measures, the RS232 port will be disabled (allong with usb) so the hyperterminal method will never work for you, Sorry..
Old 11-01-2017, 17:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by darius1 View Post
HI
I have it , I can sen you one ,I have send you Private massage.
Hy, you maybe have still one left to give away?
Old 23-01-2017, 10:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi,

My Solo 2 is bricked

I have 2 Blank Memory Chip but its useless cuz when I solder them on board nothing will happen, some one please let me know what to do after soldering Memory Chip on Board

Thanks and Regards

Last edited by exhuman; 23-01-2017 at 10:35..
Old 08-11-2017, 23:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have a VU + Solo stb 2 and I tried upgrading the drives to powervu without stream relay and at the time of reboot it gets stopped at "starting .." Are you recovering?
Old 11-11-2017, 13:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank View Post
I have a VU + Solo stb 2 and I tried upgrading the drives to powervu without stream relay and at the time of reboot it gets stopped at "starting .." Are you recovering?
Reflash new image !!
Old 11-11-2017, 17:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I was able to access V + via VuCC and reinstalled the forwards drivers and everything was normalized.