UPC Direct & TNT Sat working on Spiderbox,Dreambox etc.... using CCCam/Newcamd (Fausto/vplug/vplug server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Still no joy, will try again tomorrow.

As stated UPC Direct is working fine on vplug when fausto/season interface (predator380/season interface card) is connected.

I can't try TNT Sat this way due to T-Rex/Dragon CAMs Viaccess handling bug (ok up to Via2.6 from Via3.0 onwards not), so I wanted to use the vplug server and as my Spiderbox can connect using cccam/newcamd I thought I'd try this way...like I say I have no DVB Card(if it is needed then this will NEVER work)..so fausto has to run vplug inside the MD API wrapper.

I assumed it would use "client" to send ECMs from Spiderbox to PC. It would use the v.keys and the vplug thats inside the MD API wrapper to get the appropriate Control Word (CWs) and then send this back to the Spiderbox using the vplug "server". I do not see any ECMs reaching Fausto only the vplug server so no CWs are going back the other way....

log looks like its trying to do something now at least:

percivjr

Registered
192.168.0.2 is that your PC?
192.168.0.6 is that your Spiderbox?

Or is it the other way round?

empb

Staff member
Administrator
I assume 192.168.0.2 is my PC and 6 is the Spiderbox

But got it working (sort of) :)

Helps if UPC Direct's keys are removed from the Spiderbox's UCAS EMU :rolleyes::D

Still not perfect, going to try factory reset on the Spiderbox!

So I will have to re enter all the Biss keys into the Spiderbox....

percivjr

Registered
I know how to get my PC's IP (START > Run > CMD > IPCONFIG).

That will tell your the PC's IP address. Make sure that this is the number under vPlug Server Options/CCcam Server IP.

Go to Edit Server(s) and delete everything.

Also, make sure that vPlugserver.exe is running from the same directory as v_keys.db and other vPlug files. In that directory there should also be sub-directory called vModules.

If still no joy, you can post (or PM) vPlug_Server.log and vPlug_Server.xml.

percivjr

Registered
Just seen that the log in the picture is complaining that it cannot find the key 0D02A0 00.

Under vPlugServer's Edit Database, do a search for ProviderID 0D02 and add keys 00 and 06 if they're missing.

empb

Staff member
Administrator
All the things in post 25 already done and correct.

As for keys missing only Key00 & 06 required for UPC and if it works (post 24) there are no keys missing from softcam. (Although if someone could post me a light Softcam and v.keys with only TNT Sat & UPC Direct keys would be good!!!)

Thanks for all your help its just my PC is embarrassingly ancient!! eg C drive is 150 GB !!!!

Working fine now if I stop using the PC for other things (forums, torrents).... I need a new PC, LOL!!!

Going to have a look at 19.2E TNT Sat now.... happy!! :thum::D:):cool:;):thum:

edit: TNT Sat working as well :)

Best connection methods (for my slow PC) Spiderbox to Fausto/vplug using Newcamd. Fausto to vplug Server with CCCam.

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Just seen that the log in the picture is complaining that it cannot find the key 0D02A0 00.

Under vPlugServer's Edit Database, do a search for ProviderID 0D02 and add keys 00 and 06 if they're missing.

Its still doing it can not find key 0D02A0 00 yet this is the only key in use by UPC Direct (not counting CardKey06) and the channels are opening......think with my PC being very slow not good that it has to wade through lots of pointless keys when only the UPC Direct & TNT Sat keys are needed all other packages/channels handled by UCAS, Diablo(Ipnosys & Underworld), T-Rex(Predasarus/Predator/CHC-TREX-V9) & Fausto EMU with the Diablo/Fausto keys....

if someone could post me a light Softcam and v.keys with only TNT Sat & UPC Direct keys would be good!!!

Not getting any TNT Sat HD...are the HD channels still unavailable?

gotya

if someone could post me a light Softcam and v.keys with only TNT Sat & UPC Direct keys would be good!!!

Hello my friend empb

I modified and uploaded a softcam & v.keys with only TNTSat & UPC keys for you

try it hope it will work with you my friend

regards

percivjr

Registered
Its still doing it can not find key 0D02A0 00

I bet it's Fausto/vPlug which is decoding UPC for you and not vPlugserver.

vPlugserver expects v_keys.db in the same directory as vPlugserver.exe. It also expects the vModules sub-directory in the same place.

To prove it, you could temporarily stop Fausto.

Is your vPlugserver.exe in the same directory as vplug.dll?

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Yep in the same directory and without the vplug server running neither TNT Sat or UPC Direct open with just Fausto/vplug...

empb

Staff member
Administrator
UPC Direct rock solid now - no break up / blips

But nothing at all from TNT Sat now

percivjr

Registered
But nothing at all from TNT Sat now

I see from the log that vPlusgserver is using SoftCam.key:

Info: Server [14:13:32.359] Found 'SoftCam.key', use it instead of v_keys.db

Regarding TNT Sat, can you post vPlug_Server.log so we can see what's going on.

empb

Staff member
Administrator
obviously mate I pasted it in there with the spaces removed - it gives error message will not let me add it!!!!

The softcam/vkeys posted here:

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=1053027&postcount=16

are incomplete for TNT Sat..can someone fix them or point me to an editor that doesn't give a pointless error message. thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.