The Ultimate Feed Hunters Guide

william-1

Feed Hunter
I do not respond to questions that can be answered in open forum.

Last edited:

van basten

Registered
I'm interestead in sport feeds.Despite great numbers of feeds offered still remain a lot of sport transmissions not covered.Did someone know how swedish,czech,swiss ice hockey games are transmitted? I didn't find any feed.Are they using other way or exists feeds not detected by feed hunters?

manikm

Registered
whats so good about the sx88 ? i have one, and dont see why its so good - certainly doesnt find low SRs on a scan

Last edited:

william-1

Feed Hunter
Best for Feed Hunting in my opinion
After testing several combinations I have found that this one works very well,

TM5302 HD + OP Gibertini 100 XP + Inverto Premium PLL Lnb set up is best for Feed Hunting,

My favourite receiver for feed hunting was the TM5502HD now it has developed electrical problems & may have to be scrapped

So I have set up the TM5302HD now I know that this receiver does not work well with the Inverto Black Ultra Lnb so I looked for an alternative Lnb with high performance,

I have set up the OP Gibertini 100 XP with a TM5302HD,
I tried several Lnb's & the best results came with the Inverto Premium PLL Lnb

Sadly the Inverto Black Ultra & Golden Media 201+ worked well on most feeds but Direct to Home transponders on 28.2°E,19.2°E & 13°E overloaded signals with the TM5302HD = no signal,

The Inverto Premium PLL Lnb with the OP Gibertini 100 XP & modified Lnb Arm (I cut off 22mm at the end of the arm)

Now this set up copes much better with low feed signals & high DTH transmissions with the TM5302HD is a perfect match

Last edited:

thanaraole

Registered
Can anyone guide me on how I can watch a 4:2:2 stream if my receiver cannot decode 4:2:2 broadcasts please?

william-1

Feed Hunter
This may help you:-