openatv-6.4-dreamtwo-20210206.rootfs.tar.gz

JCuuurH.jpg

MEGA :
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/CO4QQazI#0RaSJpx2VG7MPIaWrNYFynAjgdDwxYTvahE5Pw-huKg

satdan37

Registered
It deosn't start...

Hello there, team! Today I was so excited and happy to see you've managed to program another OpenATV image for us. But my hapiness lasted, unfortunantely, for just 2 minutes, until the image was installed and the receiver rebooted. After the reboot, the OpenATV logo appeared, then the blue circle-counter and then a big blue screen with errors on it and then it resterted iself and the process repeats itself. I took a picture of the screen, but I can't upload it here, it says the dimension is to big, but the file is just 857kb, I don't understand why this happends. If there is another way to send you the picture, please let me know.
Is there, maybe, something I can do to fix this?
Thank you again for your hard work!
All the best, Daniel!

toysoft

Try to flash the Newnigma2 image first, boot with it, then flash again the OpenATV image. Perhaps an error about the microcode/FP.

TS

toysoft

Please do a photo of that blackscreen with errors and post here, so we can review what is going wrong in your installation.

TS

satdan37

Registered
I did that

I've already said I did try to upload it hete, but I get this message: "Image IMG_20210210_100928.jpg dimensions are too big". And the photo is just 857 kb. And I've asked if you have another possibility of receiving the photo?

jurajpetko

Registered
After installing of this image my box is KO.
Is not possible to flash image anymore.LAN does not connect,mini USB service port does not communicate on putty.
Whenn i turn on red Light flashing only.
:mecry:

toysoft

You probably done something wrong, as this image works fine.

Remember, BA/Mutiboot tools cannot mix DMM images and Open images. As the mutiboot software corrupts the box memory.

TS