Need suggestion for Sat to Pc equiment

Psomas2

Registered
Good afternoon gentlemen.

I am looking for a neat satelite to pc setup.

What do i mean ? I need a good suggestion for a plate and hardware for connecting it on a desktop also if someone would have the kindness , i was wondering if there is any kind of software that i could configure and connect directly from the desktop (setting biss , polar (H/V) and frequencies directly from the software)

Thank you alot in advance, i am looking forward for your answers.

satesco

Feed Hunter
If for now you are not interested in the S2X extension(so far only a s2x TV package is being transmitted on 33.1E),then the best device/card for a PC for a satellite reception is tbs6903 card.Has full support for all dvb applications,especially for Crazyscan for hw blindscan,apps that do exactly what you want to get from the dvb card(MIS,PLP,Emu,low symbol rate,etc).
I would recommend you have a PC with powerful resources(processor and video card) for receiving smooth UHD streams.
But for everything I recommend,please inform yourself and read reviews on the net.But I assure you that until now only the combination dvbs card and pc gives the best results in satellite reception for an amateur receptions at a relatively acceptable price.
Here's what a blindscan with Crazyscan looks like at some position and other possibilities that such a dvb card can do(PLS,low symbol rate).
You should also know that there are other dvb cards that do more or less the same thing,but in terms of tuner sensitivity and support for applications is,if you are an enthusiast,what you need.

FLcJv9s.png

f29YX3R.png

jqPhdVp.png

percivjr

Registered
Thanks for this.

I just looked on the TBS website and I see that there is a model TBS6903-X which also supports S2X.

More expensive of course!