DM8000HD - problem with signal

piechos9

Registered
Hello,
i just bought a used Dm8000HD original. I have problem with signal quality. SIgnal strenght is 80 % signal quality (power) is 17%. Some SD chanels are displaying properly some not. HD chanels arent displaying only squares on the sreen or there is a message "scan failed". The situation is on both dvbs. On my other boxes signal is ok and chanels are displaing properly both HD and SD. Could it be the software problem? The image is newenigma the latest update from march.

derbytiamo

Registered
the lnb is not pointed correctly or has moved

Hello,
i just bought a used Dm8000HD original. I have problem with signal quality. SIgnal strenght is 80 % signal quality (power) is 17%. Some SD chanels are displaying properly some not. HD chanels arent displaying only squares on the sreen or there is a message "scan failed". The situation is on both dvbs. On my other boxes signal is ok and chanels are displaing properly both HD and SD. Could it be the software problem? The image is newenigma the latest update from march.

piechos9

Registered
Hello thanks for your replies. I found the problem: the seetings of CI CAM (allow hibitrate). The LNB correction is also an issue but the problem was in settings.