Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Ultra HD TV

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

8K channels on sat

Ultra HD TV

Old 27-05-2019, 16:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 5,324 Times in 1,811 Posts

Roland Garros 8K-No picture,only Audio with DM920 UHD and LG UHD.

Old 27-05-2019, 16:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

but I uderstand that you have got a 8k tv or monitor to watch 8k channels?
Old 27-05-2019, 17:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 5,324 Times in 1,811 Posts

The 8K signal can be locked with some devices(dvbs2 cards) and 4K TVs,but you can't see it on 4K TVs,because it does not have the 8K resolution
You can see 8K only with dvbs2 card on computer monitor.The 8K images above are on the computer but,of course,the monitor is not 8K.
That's why I said on another occasion that the best receiver is a PC card!
Old 27-05-2019, 18:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,774 Times in 820 Posts

I can see it on my TBS 6903 but it keeps vanishing every 5 seconds or so.

I assume this is a codec issue as I have a powerful computer with lots of memory and graphics card.
Old 27-05-2019, 18:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Lightbulb

@falcones pls say me what is your configuration your pc and monitor?
Old 06-06-2019, 15:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

@satesco

How did you get 8k working with DVBViewer? I am not having any luck. The stream can be recorded and played back in VLC but not directly. You mentioned in the earlier post #7 that DVBViewer worked for you?
Old 09-06-2019, 13:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

stream it to mpc-hc or mpc-be. Nvidia cards can decode it with ease.
Old 11-06-2019, 00:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Will this stream in either 4K or 8K to my Sony 4K tv via a MAG351 box please?
Old 11-06-2019, 08:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 16,740 Times in 8,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo View Post
@falcones pls say me what is your configuration your pc and monitor?
My pc is old, the images i posted are not fluid, in fact after a few seconds everything is blocked.
Old 21-08-2019, 17:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 27,848 Times in 5,799 Posts

13°E

Channel Eutelsat 8K demo on 12437 H 27500 5/6 DVB-S2/8PSK FTA

Dreambox DM 920 UHD (DVB-T/DVB-S2X MultiStream FBC Tuner) Motor settings 30W-90E
Vu+Duo2 4W & 5W, 5E, 13E, 19.2E, 36E, 75E