Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Dreamox

Satellite TV Market News

Old 05-11-2020, 15:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Dreamox

Hello!
I have a Sat receiver DREAMBOX DM8000 HD PVR. Dreambox has not been in use for some time. I have a gibertini 105cm antenna, stab USALS HH100 motor. Which image do you recommend I upload to my dreambox? What is the zero position for a clock engine, perhaps the EUTELSAT satellite is 16 degrees.
I forgot a bit about the settings for the dreambox, I will renew my knowledge. I am attaching geographic data for my area.
Latitudes and longitude coordinates. 15.3310343 46.5903517

Greetings!
Ray59
Old 11-11-2020, 18:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I just dug my DM8000 out of the closet and upgraded to a Japhar sim
and installed their modded OpenPli image. Very pleased so far and by default the image is well modded for todays use.
So I would recommend you do the same to get the best out of what is now an old box, you won't regret it.