Nat Geo Channels (30W) CHAT** No Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

briosa

Donating Member
the channel is still there! it's the key that doesn't work anymore.:mecry:

Are you sure ? `cause when I do a manual scan in the frequency I only got three channels: Test Overon, Hispan HD and M. Defensa Man... no Nat Geo channels....:confused:

TheHighLander

Super VIP
I don't receive but there is who sent email to Overon (the company) to close the two channels after publishing the keys.. I think he is happy now..

Please,Test well to see if they've left or keys are DOWN. I hope Only Down so we can watch them again even if not published.

TheHighLander

Super VIP
I think they've gone really.. Now,must remember that important channels' keys shouldn't be published Only via PM Or Emails.

lopatinsergey

Registered
I say "happy owner" can not throw these keys to the Internet, thereby comb nerves provider. What gave you the key, look to your health. What then brag to the world??

lopatinsergey

Registered
The reason for the actions of men are kindly providing similar public keys. And so there are few interesting channels that still use the BISS as encoding, so there are still people that being hungry does not think much about what killed "chicken lays the golden eggs."

TheHighLander

Super VIP
The reason for the actions of men are kindly providing similar public keys. And so there are few interesting channels that still use the BISS as encoding, so there are still people that being hungry does not think much about what killed "chicken lays the golden eggs."

We pointed to this point many times but none hears (FOUND IN MY SIGNATURE FROM A LONG TIME).There are who wants to publish all the biss keys without respect to others' desires.:mad:

I am sure,by their conducts,Biss will say Good Bye this year.And we will be losers.:mecry:

izik888

Registered
but there is who sent email to Overon (the company) to close the two channels after publishing the keys.. QUOTE]

There were some people Very angry Because the key published
You will learn lesson from that case The next time not to publish important keys

satesco

Feed Hunter
Hi,TheHighLander,

After new rescan on 12262 V,27500,8psk:
Test Overon-scramble
Hispan TV HD-FTA
M.Defensa Main-Scramble

This is Test Overon file:
Vpid-111
Apid-112

Last edited:

berlin

Registered
I am sure,by their conducts,Biss will say Good Bye this year.And we will be losers.:mecry:[/QUOTE]

bro, what do you tell about?
Biss will last forever!!!
nobody will eliminate this beatiful system code!!!
all providers always will use BISS!

izik888

Registered
TheHighLander Right 100% !!!

NG case is very sad That these were two good channels
Overon company proved us all How delete BISS encryption
Within 48 hours :mad:

Company Doğus Grubu Taught us lesson Why was Prohibited
Advertise Keys for NBA TV 42E They erased the BISS encryption
Now channel on D-Smart Package Encryption Videoguard

The same guys who Publish these keys Need to do now Much soul searching Because of their mistakes These channels do not exist

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=224990
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=155027

lopatinsergey

Registered
I hope very active publishers will draw conclusions from what happened.
Before deciding to publish the key first think that you are depriving people the ability to view Shoroshim channels!

milan58

Super VIP
Let it remind those who are first shown in public images of these channels!
And then followed the publication of keys, it was logical.
In any case, you have the original card for these channels, and also subscribe to them.
This thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.