Installing cccam on Nemesis

Mr. Mister

Registered
Hi guys.

I am trying to install cccam using Nemesis image on DM8000

I have ftp`ed the ipk file to tmp and installed..

please can anyone tell me where to start cccam.. ?? I have spent 90 mins looking for it.. and cant find..

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
If it installed just press blue button once on the top option use the <> buttons on the remote to select it and press green to save.

if its not there the IPK you used was not suitable for that image

matov3

Registered
Use tunisiasat-addons-manager_3.0_mipsel.ipk or edg-nemesis-extra-downloader-setup_1.0_mipsel.ipk

Mr. Mister

Registered
Hi Ferret..
Got a problem.. I hope you can help please..

I installed a softcam package and i now have 6 softcams installed.. I can change to whatever 1 i want.. but the green button takes me to system Info.. and the ok button just takes me to blank screen.. with no running softcam..

any help please.. ??

thanks

TOM98

Registered
Hi Ferret..
Got a problem.. I hope you can help please..

I installed a softcam package and i now have 6 softcams installed.. I can change to whatever 1 i want.. but the green button takes me to system Info.. and the ok button just takes me to blank screen.. with no running softcam..

any help please.. ??

thanks

two time bleu buton after remove addons and delete that you dont need

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry guys..

Any help with this please.. ??

Thanks

Press the blue button once select your cam and press ok or green.

If it does not start the cam maybe the image is corrupt and you need to start again. maybe the incorrect ipk version you installed has change something.

Mr. Mister

Registered
Hi Ferret.. Thanks for reply..

The ipk that i installed is the one that has 5 different softcams in it and is for the Nemesis image..

I can see the softcams.. and can change to the one i want to use.. But the green button is for system info.. The ok button just takes me to a black screen..

I will try and flash again.. and report back..

Thanks for your help..

dyna

Registered
Hi Ferret.. Thanks for reply..

The ipk that i installed is the one that has 5 different softcams in it and is for the Nemesis image..

I can see the softcams.. and can change to the one i want to use.. But the green button is for system info.. The ok button just takes me to a black screen..

I will try and flash again.. and report back..

Thanks for your help..

when you press blue button and select the one you want with<> just press ok, and it should start that cam!

Mr. Mister

Registered
Not having any luck at all guys..

Can someone point me in the right direction for an ipk cccam 2.2.1 for nemesis v2.2

thanks

krisbanagan

Registered
ccam

i make new flash new images nemesis v svn[091] i coulnt find
what version ccam to intall.try many but no luck...pls help me
what ccam to install my new images...thnx every one...i have
dreambox hd 800 clone...

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
i make new flash new images nemesis v svn[091] i coulnt find
what version ccam to intall.try many but no luck...pls help me
what ccam to install my new images...thnx every one...i have
dreambox hd 800 clone...

Install the TS panel plugin and use that to install emus or instal the extra.url to the ect folder and youll see the extra addons server on blue button install from there

krisbanagan

Registered
sir ferret, still no luck ts panel also missing..try to install extra url etc folder
but same no addon extra..thnx..
again....

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
you must put extra.url in /tmp folder then goto blue x 2 and manual install it , then you need to restart Enigma then extra.url will appear in blue panel .
same with TS Panel.ipk plugin manual install all very simple after enigma is restarted then you will see all in blue panel .
-----
barney

marioshamb

Registered
For me it worked after transfering TSpanel ipk with DCC to tmp,then right click on the ipk and changed the atributes to 755.Then manual install and all ok.I have read it from some friends here in the forum.This worked not only with Nemesis but also with other images when i needed TSpanel.