Your opinion on DM8000

ararat

Think you convinced me;). I´ll go and get one no later than october. (Have to wait for a while - just had to spend too much money unforeseen on other stuff.)

Thx! Very helpful m8te.:)

sjh

Registered
I was wondering if there is an shortage in DM8000 in your country, wherever you guys live. Here in The Netherlands is like winning a lottery if you can get one. I have ordered mine 2 months ago and I still have to wait for I don't know how many more weeks. The price was €899. Now they sell it for €999.
Sometimes there are (web)shops selling DM8000 from stock. But they sell it for €1199.

stu246

Registered
Best receiver i have ever had. The hd picture is the best i have ever seen from a Satellite receiver. Also the box is very stable and it doesn't get too hot.

quanwen

Registered
Best receiver i have ever had. The hd picture is the best i have ever seen from a Satellite receiver. Also the box is very stable and it doesn't get too hot.

have to agree with you there. but the main thing i like about the dm8000 is that you take it out of the packaging, flash it and everything´s working - unlike a lot of boxes

ale_sandros

Registered
The best

I had a first Reelbox avantgarde after I moved to the Dreambox 8000. I believe that as stability, utilities and programs and video quality the dreambox is the best ever.

vinni689

Registered
I am too have Dreambox 8000. Very good sateliite receiver, but it had problem > it is very much heated

mirg

Registered
DM8000 PVR DVD SSTT
Best box I ever had!Was with since the beta tests, NO problems at all!
Best:thum: