IP-TV with DM800HD SE V2 with Newnigma2 V4.0.8 How to

wahaib1981

Donating Member
Any one know how to watch IP-Tv on DM800SE V2 with Newnigma2 Image V4.0.8 ?

IS it even possible or not ?
What is the Concept of IP TV ?
Is it to only watch on PC or for Dreamboxes ?

Last edited:

dxn

Registered
It's possible on all dreamboxes E2 so yours is not exception.

You must have the right IPTV players (TSmedia is a good example) and the right drives in order to get the streams working.

You don't need PC to watch. You can watch TV, films, videolips, listening music from Internet streams with only your box.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Go with what dxn has said. Install tsmedia.

You could also try mediaportal.

wahaib1981

Donating Member
So Any Good Advise for my DM800HD SE V2 ?
I mean in terms of drivers etc.
And TS-Media is it a plugin and install from HDD after downloading. (I am sorry i am very new into this kind of Dreambox Setup. as it is my first ever DM800 i purchased few weeks earlier.
i am using Newenigma2 V4.0.8 Stable.

wahaib1981

Donating Member

You must have the right IPTV players (TSmedia is a good example) and the right drives in order to get the streams working.

You don't need PC to watch. You can watch TV, films, videolips, listening music from Internet streams with only your box.
------------------------
I Mean to Say,
Like TS-Media is not available (Out of the Box) option when using Newnigma2 V 4.0.8 but "Mediaportal" is i have tried installing it. it works good. but most menu option (I.e. "OK", "Cancle" etc ) are i think in German or some other language.
Like when i have to select NO i must press on "JA"
------
Can you tell me if TS-Media can be installed on Newnigma2 V4.0.8 and from where to get it ?
OR is it better to use Mediaportal ?

wahaib1981

Donating Member
Go with what dxn has said. Install tsmedia.

You could also try mediaportal.

--------
How can i use TS-Media with newnigma2 V4.0.8 Image (in plugins list there is no Ts-Media) but Mediaportal is there. but than Mediaportal i don't know what language it uses

Can i download TS-Media alone and install on my image ?

wahaib1981

Donating Member

-------------------
For Example if i want to watch some TV from Poland / Russia on IP TV how is it possible using Mediaportal ?

wahaib1981

Donating Member
Any One Please Help, i want only Russian channel (RT News) any kind of Help will be highly appriciated.

wahaib1981

Donating Member
Can you please explain how to install it, it is failing and showing errors.
I have Newnigma 4.0.8 image