Sat-Universe Feeds Plugin(BissFeedAutoKey )

Adriatic22

Registered
I agree with you both.Soetimes remain old key,and not changed although there is a new one.As today on 7E, volleyball feed on 11020 V,still stands old key from yesterday golf feed.The only question remains as to how the keys are updated in real time when they are updated on SU.

momi133

SU ADMINS! PLEASE SUPPORT SERVER OF PLUGIN

Today, when I use the plugin, the channel name is FEED1, 100.5C, 3960H3000, the searched key is wrong, and when the key is searched, the key cannot be written manually. The wrong key is: 24 F1 12 27 27 72 12 AB, the correct one should be: 66 19 AB 2A CD 91 66 C4, I tried to search for the same group EBU service 7 key on IMG Asia at 100.5, I hope to continue Improved, great plugin.
Also, sometimes, the key of some games will remain unchanged for several days until the end of the game. When I watched a volleyball match last night, it was the key entered the day before. I can see the channel open, the key has not changed. However, after opening the plugin, it seems that the key will be deleted automatically, which makes it impossible to read. The plugin cannot find the key at this time.

You are right and I try to improve plugin and it's database!
I try to add two option to plugin:
1- Enable/Disable "Delete Old Keys"
2- When a feed is not decrypted by inserted key after first pressing ok,I enable user to enter key manaully after second pressing ok!

Hi,
I need to have the ability to manually fix the key if it is a valid key and if the key is incorrect in CW Found.

I'm sorry! this isn't good idea that user fix key and key is sent to server! I enable user to enter key manaully after second pressing ok!

The only question remains as to how the keys are updated in real time when they are updated on SU.

Normally these errors are low, but some days or sometimes are higher! Now,I'm away on a trip and won't be back until Thursday! So I haven't enough time to administer server of plugin!

Also,I'm going on a trip to ... this summer for 40 days! and I can't administer server of plugin in this period!

previously, I explained and now repeat them!

Please pay attention to this tip that this plugin and it's server are in testing stage and It takes time to be perfect!

The best and ideal solution for such problems, is that Sat-Universe admins make minor changes in Biss Feed Keys thread to post feeds! it's needed to write some codes that when a feed info is posted, also all info save in server of plugin!

Until now I have not received any feedback from SU admins for solving this problem!

Good Luck!

Last edited:

vip next

Registered
@momi133

Openpli7.0 up 7.1
7.1 biss auto error ?

SM-G950F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Last edited:

Adriatic22

Registered
Why already long time no CW keys,or is keys outdated(old).
Is it perhaps server down or something else?

Thanks.

momi133

Hi Dears

The server will be down until next 30 days.
I'm in a pilgrim's journey(Hajj in mecca).

We will comeback with a great update for plugin.

thanks

girard

Registered
Hello, for several days the Biss Feeds Autokey plugin on my Vu + zero4K no longer finds the keys Biss as before he found almost every time. Whenever i use it i: no feed info, no comment info and CW: no cw found
I just updated the plugin by installing the latest version 1.5 it has not changed anything. The only way to make it work is to manually enter the keys that my vuga-viark finds in a few seconds or those found on the net that more rarely.

momi133

Hello, for several days the Biss Feeds Autokey plugin on my Vu + zero4K no longer finds the keys Biss as before he found almost every time. Whenever i use it i: no feed info, no comment info and CW: no cw found
I just updated the plugin by installing the latest version 1.5 it has not changed anything. The only way to make it work is to manually enter the keys that my vuga-viark finds in a few seconds or those found on the net that more rarely.

Hi Dear

I'm on a trip and server of plugin is inactive now.

thanks.

momi133

server of plugin is active

Hi Dears

I'm at Home and server of plugin is active now.:D

thanks.:thum:

Sataday

Registered
Just updated to vix 5.3.001 and find that the only info showing on plugin is, Channel name, satellite and frequency no other info is showing. It was working ok on previous vix version. Can anything be done to sort this?

dxdy

VIP
Just updated to vix 5.3.001 and find that the only info showing on plugin is, Channel name, satellite and frequency no other info is showing. It was working ok on previous vix version. Can anything be done to sort this?

similar problems with other "openpli" based images

vakula

Super VIP
similar problems with other "openpli" based images
Did you tryed some of them?
I mean , other "openPLI" based images?

The very first one whose been tested ( openPLI 7.0 ) works perfect, with full info displayed :)

dxdy

VIP
my bad. something messed up after image update. must uninstall plugin first than reinstall it again and now working...