Omnia + card - discussion

LOVEME

Registered
I think you should it's enough to stop askin where to buy it or the pic of the card. Just be patient it will come in england soon, cos if u really know this business nothin stay underground without comin out so just wait. Happy New Year to you all and your family as VIACCESS compromised, Hope Naga3 will follow soon. :)

kasrola

Registered
Patience!patience my friends, it will come to the surface very soon. just get yourself a big HD_TV to enjoy the new born OMNIA.
all the best success and happiness to Sat_universe Forum'm members.

maumixio

Staff member
Gentlemen be patient till next week around 8th of january in europe but fix on your mind that card will be out as a vergin smart card of course and you must have at least one of these equipments:

• decoder with embeddedd viaccess (see list below)
  • CAM viaccess 2.5 / 2.6 / 3.0
  • of course a programmer i.e. CAS 3

I haven't got more info about smargo, dream slots, Diablo, Magic (it should be), Dragon etc etc
I know for sure infos above from reseller. Here's chat don't misunderstand me I haven't test OMNIA card yet.
I haven't seen a pics, a snapshot or any proof yet maybe someone here could show us or not? :rolleyes:

valentino50

Registered
where I can find it on Algiers

Here you go mate. at el HAMIZ the same if you go to el KOUBA you will find it for the price of 5800DA the card is white chiped with a logo on it(MAXTECH)for the moment it can open only the channels on hotbird bis french tv+jsc+ab4:thum:

kasrola

Registered
Hi Valentino50,I got a friend on holiday in ALGERIA, but he does not know ALGIERS very WELL,so could you please, let me know where about el HAMIZ shop mate, can you give an address or guide how to go to that shop.
many thanks.

Last edited:

valentino50

Registered
Hi Valentino50,I got a friend on holiday in ALGERIA, but he does not know ALGIERS very WELL,so could you please, let me know where about el HAMIZ shop mate, can you give an address or guide how to go to that shop.
many thanks.

hi mate i dont know if you know how to get at el HAMIZ but if you do then it's quite easy to find the actual shop who sell them.
there are few of them there,so the easiest way is to ask for the ones who does the flash for the demo,if you know what i mean.there is one famous,to be honest i forgot the name of the person involved,just ask the people there and iam sure they will help you.ok

magictails

Registered
hi

it's white rsa card no logo ( same k3 ; twister s2, ect )

look the atr of card it's only solution for it's sure

attention :

on ebay card are NO O.S = fake card

70€ / 1 omnia card soon 11 01 2010 on good supplier sat

@ +

kasrola

Registered
any news when this new card will appears!!! bit worried it may not make it to Europe/UK because onefriend told me The Camels chipping this card are stuck in the desert of LYBIA .
is that true?
many thanks

Last edited:

ryszardzonk

Registered
onefriend told me The Camels chipping this card are stuck in the desert of LYBIA .
is that true?
many thanks

OMFG :yourock::yourock::lol::dance

2010 just started but i bet that unless i go to failblog.org I would never find better post for the entire year :thum:

musicares

Donating Member
well done guys ...

yesterday i get the card...

with the files that i find here the card opens on hotbird
bis fr
jcs +1 +10
art
s1- s8 erotic
all packages can be opened with the same file:)

i dont find any file for csat fr :( if some one can help please advise

i have programmed the card with a smartmouse @ 3,58mhz and the omniloader

also i tested the card with 3 emus/cardservers

1 ccam 2.1.2 the card works great without any config on the slot of a dm 500

2 newcs 1.67 card works perfecly on the slot of the dm 500 ..with newcs i get also very low ecm responce times about 0,085-0,096 ms o a client box with cccam emu on the same lan network..

3.oscam 0.99.4 card works but i have problems to config the multiple providers of the card on oscam conf

regards