Just copy on the box and then reboot.

Gracias a CSM

elgeneral

Registered
DmConcinnityHD for OpenPli 2.0 MOD ver.02
Hi.
Here is fixed version of the great skins DmConcinnityHD for OpenPli 2.0x
As previously skin contains two modifications:

1mod - slimmed version, fast and stable.
2mod - expanded infobar and secondinfobar

I put some new graphics, and improved the appearance of some screens (plugins).
Everything is in my taste, so not everyone can be enjoyed.

natürlich auch in Deutsch

einfach entpacken und nach:
copy to:

/usr/share/enigma2/

danch enigma2 neustarten
then restart enigma2

zufinden dann natürlich unter Skins
after restart you find it at Skins

gracias a icewaere

elgeneral

Registered
enigma2-skin-infinity-hd-2°infobar

screenshottbg.jpg

screenshot2av.jpg

Installing manually ... connect via ftp
Overwrite what is asked.
Select the skin and restart e2.
Hello
PS: Pli image

gracias a Ferbius

elgeneral

Registered
ET9000HD Original Skin

that this subject is not at the feed is PLi ...
times the original skin here et9000HD

line before the installation of the *. ipk files via USB, etc. please telnet to execute the following 2 input /

Code:
ln -s `which opkg` /usr/bin/ipkg
ln -sf "opkg-cl" "/usr/bin/ipkg-cl"

elgeneral

Registered
DMConcinnity-HD SR-MOD for CT-Image v1.0

here is SR-MOD of DMConcinnity-HD Skin for official Clarke
Support Image v1.0 with working CT-Panel.

Infobar:

SecondInfobar:

Channellist:

MultiEpg:

Mainmenü:

Weather:

German/English and other Languages....

and manymany more ;)

Install:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Achtung: Solltet ihr schon einen DMConcinnity-HD Skin installiert haben müsst ihr diesen zuvor entfernen.
Attention: If you have installed another DMConcinnity-HD Skin plz delete before install this one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nach der installation des Ipk, kopiert ihr meine angehängte "skin.xml" nach "/usr/share/enigma2/DMConcinnity-HD/SR_mod/" und überschreibt/löscht die alte Skin.xml, das dieser Mod auch zu 100% im CT-Image funktioniert.
Danach den SR-Mod Skin im Skinmenu auswählen und Neustart.

After install of Ipk-file, you must copy my "skin.xml" to "/usr/share/enigma2/DMConcinnity-HD/SR_mod/" for full working Mod on CT-Image (delete old file).
If finish, chose SR-MOD skin in Skinmenu and reboot.

Wer die SecondInfobar nutzen möchte (siehe bild2), muss noch das SecondInfobar Plugin aus dem Onlinefeed installieren.

Who want to use SecondInfobar (see pic2), plz install SecondInforbar Plugin from Onlinefeed.

Dieser Skin sollte auch im Pli-Image laufen, habe es aber selber nicht getestet. Also sagt mir bitte kurz bescheid ob es auch dort funktioniert.

I think this Skin works on Pli-Image too, but i dont have tested yet. Plz report if anyone have tested. thx

viel spass damit ;)
greetz

source: SiennaRoot,ihad

PS: Habe soweit alles durchgetestet, solltet ihr dennoch einen fehler finden bitte kurz bescheid sagen.
I have tested all, but if you find a failure plz let me know.
und auf "thanks" klicken tut auch ned weh ;)

skin.rar natürlich zuerst entpacken;)
skin.rar extract before copy

gracias a icewaere

elgeneral

Registered
many small improvements and EMC v2.0.1 is now supported
many fixes and EMC v2.0.1 now supported

screenshot4p38.jpg

screenshot13ter.jpg

Install:

steps
:
1. First you have to uninstall old dad DMConcinnity HD-SR-MOD V1.1.01 Skin for CT Image v1.x.
2. Then you install the new version from this post.
3. Now you unpacked the "Skin.rar" of this post and copy it to "/ usr/share/enigma2/DMConcinnity-HD/SR_mod /"
and writes / deletes the old "skin.xml.
4. DMConcinnity HD-SR-MOD Skin "Menu-> Settings-> System-> Skin and select Restart.
(If you want to use the Big SecondInfobar can step out of 4 and continues with 5.) Fertich

Steps:
1. First, you must uninstall old DMConcinnity HD-SR-MOD V1.1.01 for CT Image v1.x
2. Then install new one from the post.
3. Extract skin.rar "from this post and copy" skin.xml "to" / usr/share/enigma2/DMConcinnity-HD/SR_mod / "over farmers del file or old.
4. Select DMConcinnity HD-SR-MOD Skin on the Menu-> Settings-> System-> Skin "and reboot. Finish
(If you want to use Big Secondinfobar, use Step 5 instead of 4)

================================================== ======

Big SecondInfobar:

5. who wants to return the larger SecondInfobar, the angängte unpack here "skin_bigsib.rar" and the 2 files to "/ usr/share/enigma2/DMConcinnity-HD/SR_mod / Copy. Anyone wishing to use SecondInfobar must still install the plugin from the online SecondInfobar feed.

5. who want to use the big SecondInfobar, must both copy the files from "skin_bigsib.rar" to "/ usr/share/enigma2/DMConcinnity-HD/SR_mod /"
Who want to use SecondInfobar, plz install plugin from SecondInforbar online feed.

screenshot227ij.jpg

Have fun!

Gracias a icewaere

elgeneral

Registered
et9000HD UltraLight - r1.0 (beta)

Here is a beta version of the "Ultra Light et9000HD" skin's (based on the original skin et9000HD)

I still wish for and suggestions or even error (in the skin), for example, am open to integration of the CT image (CT panel support, etc.) I post this as the first test version here (and not in the public sector) ....

+ plugin's and contained more screens / in the skin:

Easy info (easy PG)
-EMC (menu-mode or not skinbar skinbar)
-CoolTVGuide (Cool multi-guide)
Multi-Media Library
-Shoutcast
Clock-volatile (permanent clock with seconds display)
MyTube-Player

ps the screen (ET9000) now scrolls with longer names on xyz channel or media player (music, etc.) please plugin sometimes in Merlin MP3 Player / free ..

gracias a mogli123

elgeneral

Registered
et9000HD UltraLight - r1.4

1.4 * Update *

- Fully integrated screens for CoolTVGuide version 3.0
(Cool: EasyGuide InfoGuide single, guide, tv guide)
- timeline / it added for cooltvguide v.3.0
- transparency in the multi-screen list of cool guide v.2.x cooltvguide v.3.0 or removed (for better view)

elgeneral

Registered
et9000HD UltraLight

1.5 * Update *

for CoolTVGuide 3.0.0
CoolTVGuide-screen with transparency (transparent background as usual) and all the timelines, "the red and the yellow / half-hour lines in the list
Cool multi-screen guide without transparency (ie black background / tv background is not visible) and only the current time line / so only the red line "in what time we are" can be seen

hilton

Registered
et9000HD UltraLight - r1.6

Code:
version 1.6 "et9000HD Ultralight" skin (basierend auf dem et9000HD original skin)

enthaltene plugin screens/im skin:

-easy info (easy PG)
-EMC (menü- modus skinbar oder nicht skinbar)
-CoolTVGuide v2.x (nur Cool MultiGuide) /CoolTVGuide v3.0 alle screens
-Multimediathek
-Shoutcast
-Permanent Clock (permanente uhrzeit mit sekunden anzeige)
-MyTube Player

p.s die display anzeige (et9000) scrollt nun bei längeren namen auf xyz kanal oder im mediaplayer (musik etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.