Dreambox DM800HDse plugin-Wifi

cpr43

Registered
Hello

I have a DM800HDse (a8p) which is working fine using Blackhole 4.7 image and latest Oscam for PV/Biss channels. All this time I have used my Ethernet connection. Will like to now if I can add drivers/ enigma2 plugin ipk to use Wifi devices. Can someone help or let me know what will I need to make it work with Wifi devices?? Thanks and Regards

rmcf1902bg

Registered

Adriatic22

Registered
Which WIFI device you have,and whether there are any instructions on how to connect it to the network.I bought a long time ago Airlive N.MINI 300 and work fine in client mode.

cpr43

Registered
Which WIFI device you have,and whether there are any instructions on how to connect it to the network.I bought a long time ago Airlive N.MINI 300 and work fine in client mode.

RT3070
RT5370
MT7601

Not a problem looking for other if is necessary. Just let me know which one is needed and I'll order it.

Adriatic22

Registered
I have the same receiver and image as you.Go to Plugins - red button-drivers.In drivers you will find drivers for all 3 wifi devices.Download only one which you want to use.Then go to systemplugins - wirellesaccesspoint.When you download this,exit and reboot receiver.Then go to Network setup and find WLAN connection.

Last edited:

cpr43

Registered
I have the same receiver and image as you.Go to Plugins - red button-drivers.In drivers you will find drivers for all 3 wifi devices.Download only one which you want to use.Then go to systemplugins - wirellesaccesspoint.When you download this,exit and reboot receiver.Then go to Network setup and find WLAN connection.

That work!!! Thank you so muchhhhhhh!!! I used RT5370. A bit of confusion to enter the pass key and set to wpa2 did the trick!! Again, Thanks!!:thum: