Ipbox Keys ?

DJ_Lex

Registered
hello guys, can anyboy help me, i have copied var and scce to the right place on my ip900 box i got the latest keys from the keys section, what channels can i check to see if it has worked? also what is mgcamd? and what does mgcamd do? i am using the sift image?

DJ_Lex

Registered
I have the sifteam one, i found it after i pushed the red button, now just trying to find a channel to test it on, do i have to activate the mgcamd everytime i have switched the box on or does it do it automatically? i am using ipbox900 and mgcamd 1.31

cybercypher

Registered
i had i ip9000 with latest sifteam image on
and im having trouble trying to find what channels they open
also i am using dragon cam and the channels that used to open no longer work even with the latest dragon file :(
nothing working nothing opening only FTA channels
all i want to watch is discovery channels
and the odd box office film etc..
just not happening for me :(
:mecry:

catseye

Registered
Find a key pack like satan's with the most recent date on -ie todays

Unzip until u find 2 folders keys & scce folders & transfer them to same files on Ipbox, which are located under var & reboot box

Remember theres not much open using keys are the moment -You can try the Rai package @ 13 east & Digi/RCS TV @ 1 west were open using mgcamd emu

arashkhaan

Registered
Thanks for reply , I mean I want that var file so I just put over on var file , how can I use softcam key ?

arashkhaan

Registered
full key pack which contain "var" folder !!
sorry not file , folder that was my mistake my friend ,

Last edited:

catseye

Registered
What emu are you using & did you reboot the box

To check which emu is running press green button on remote, if using NLB

Did you try Rai on 13 east

Cheers

arashkhaan

Registered
Hi, I'm using mgbox on nlb8873 , you mean the provider RAI on 13 east ? I cheked some RAI provider channels are open , is that it ? I mean no other channel ? thanks for repply

Lonely Raven

Registered
You can see which channels can be opened by SoftCam simle read thru SoftCam.Key. After each keys in this file you can see sat, channel or provider.

jud1255

Registered
refresh this cos think its my answer again

ok you need to downoad the full key pack from here

Extract it on your desktop and in it you should find a folder called var

when you login in with flash ftp drag the var file over. this will copy all the files needed from the keys folder into the correct var/keys folder and the same goes for var/scee.

You'll know it worked if you check in var/scee and see a bunch of files.

then just install a cam. mgcamd or incubus will do fine

can this be refreshed somehow, cos i think its my answer again
the link is no longer valid and i think i need the scce file to drop in the var folder.

Last edited: