humax5400 (z)+ ***[CHAT]***

mr.nbuk

Registered
humax5400 (z)+ ***[CHAT]***

hi everyone,
thinkin of reconnecting my humax 5400 up, what is best software to update box with? current version unkown but has pic of dynamite on?

spysat

Registered
Anyone can help me?

What is the state of art about Humax 5400 ??
I mean what are the best TOH version , PMC table and setting in order to view on 13° and 19° the max quantity of channel unscrambled !!!
Thank you for Reply :thum::clapping:

malteser66

Registered
re:humax5400

every time i put the keybin in it works ok and after i switch off
it looses the keys AU is off so i don't know what else to do please help

EBILA

Registered
Your problem doesn't sound too good but here are a few suggestions that you could try.

1. Ensure that the CAID Preselect is NOT set to Card + S + Emu during any key update.

2. Try updating your keys using an hdf key file rather than the usual bin key file. Hdf key updates are carried out using your Humax Uploader software (i.e. the software used to update your ToH's).

Any corrupt data in the Ram Memory area may then be over-written.

3. Use a different key updater.
DSR9500 v 5.6 Key Editor​
Samsung DSR Studio​
KickinaBox v 1.3​
Humax Uploader such as HDFSmart in conjunction an Hdf key file​
4. Load a Zero_Ram.bin key file to try and clean the key area of the Ram within your receiver. Follow this with your normal key.bin file.

5. Try re-loading your current ToH software in case anything has become corrupted.

6. Try downloading and installing on your computer a new copy of your Key Editor software in case something has been corrupted.

7. Try updating your key files from a different computer.

8. Check your Null Modem cable to ensure that both ends are fully seated in the sockets.

9. If possible, avoid using a USB to RS232c lead conversion. Many of these have been known to cause problems, particularly with laptops.

10. If you have started using a different computer (and DSR9500 v 5.6 Key Editor), ensure that the files Mswinsck.ocx and Msinet.ocx are installed in your System32 folder.

11. Another strange idea. Reload your Channel Settings and then re-install your key file. Ensure that your list of channels is kept below 3000. New or large channel sets have been known to affect key storage.

Last edited:

monax

Registered
Humax 5400 problem

from many years, I upload a file to humax then the reciver crash.
They fix it but not full, It have a problem when delete many channels it crash and need to upload channels to humbox then I delete some channels. Now I see I cannot download to humax from humbox. what to do. I wiill try the file delete all channels.

baloota

Registered
really i dont know what happen with you but i advice you change the program and use HNFSmart its is vary easy and good work

hafsat

Registered
5400z+ sarched limit reach.

Hi Baloota,
My humax 5400z plus when ever i sarched channel is show that the sarch limit reach. so its can not store some channel? and iam only on nilesat no any other channel on its.
thanks

hafsat

Registered
try to deletes some tv and radio channels manualy by remote

Presently only 127 channel store, and 32 Radio station store,on Nilesat,but its can not store channel on Advance sarch or Auto sarch, its keeps saying Sarch limit reach.

baloota

Registered
the solution
from the main menu
menu and then
installation and
status and
stb status and
from the remote press the following keys in the order
red, green, yellow, blue, white, No. 1
show you the following message: loader downloading wait for a while, and then click again

red, green, yellow, blue, white, No. 2

show you the following message: Aplication downloading wait for a while, and then click again

red, green, yellow, blue, white, No. 3
Contribute a better translation
show you the following message: EEprom data downloading wait for a while, and then click again

red, green, yellow, blue, white, No. 4

show you the following message: Channel Data downloading

Out from the main menu and search again

and b4 to make search use this pmct

thx