America powervu channels chat

eaglehawk

Registered
Would anyone have a old log of Measat3 3760V that they are willing to share I am looking for history channel and want to try out my new GTX 1080 video card to see how well it works.

iq180

Registered
Would anyone have a old log of Measat3 3760V that they are willing to share I am looking for history channel and want to try out my new GTX 1080 video card to see how well it works.

I have no idea what satellite you are talking about but that is a great video card, 2560 cuda cores.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
I have no idea what satellite you are talking about but that is a great video card, 2560 cuda cores.
Measat 3 at 91.5°E ..well out of my reach i'm afraid .
GTX 1080 IS OKAY Nothing too special however :rolleyes:

rocSTEADY

Registered
has anyone been able to open the VTV/GOL TV powervu mux @ 40.5w 4061 R 20000? it used to be available but it's been a couple of months and I haven't seen anyone mention being able to open it

iq180

Registered
has anyone been able to open the VTV/GOL TV powervu mux @ 40.5w 4061 R 20000? it used to be available but it's been a couple of months and I haven't seen anyone mention being able to open it

Is that new CHs or have they been there or did they move from another TP or sat, I am asking because I have keys for TPs that are no longer listed for that sat.

rocSTEADY

Registered
Is that new CHs or have they been there or did they move from another TP or sat, I am asking because I have keys for TPs that are no longer listed for that sat.

looking at my old listings from last year I have them at 4067 R 12500 so yeah it seems they changed both the frequency and system rate

iq180

Registered
looking at my old listings from last year I have them at 4067 R 12500 so yeah it seems they changed both the frequency and system rate

Ok, that's the info I was looking for, I only have 1 set of keys for them, I will send them to you to test.