DIGITALB 16E HD CHANNELS (Hack Rumours Only ie EMULATION ONLY, Any Card Share advertising / Discussion may get you banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

christos4

Registered
top ch HD open also for me from exchange client...no other HD
edit: now open and others HD channels but a lot of freeze.....

Last edited:

T50

Donating Member
its not a hack or crack it may work with terrible freeze just like MaxTv dont work well on above posters commercial payservers multi c/s cache but really its just a waste of time ..nothing is hacked or cracked and thats the truth .

i really dont think discussions regarding commercial payservers and thier activities should be permitted here since this is not a cardsharing forum ...but thats kinda upto mods/admins to decide i guess ?

dear barney,
I really thank you for your replies everytime i post here. What is it called by you than? If you open them, doesnt mean its cracked? And one more thing, i am not a crap payserver or whatever you think of it. Any mod can prove it. Payserver discussion? Who did that? Maxtv doesnt have anymore freeze. I claim its fine now. I have hundred of pms deleted other peeps want maxtv in charge of money but deleted and moved to trash. If anyone here or everywhere says that i have sold to them that thing, i am ready to leave. I said that it is available in most servers now, doesnt mean they are all paysh*t . So just enjoy.

No, he mean Digi Albanie ..

Down :confused:

Okay!:mad:this happened since the last few hours:(

:D
there is a news on bbc site 15 million id hacked today.
please change your vps password from putty i log in to mine and can confirm last login in my server wasnt by me

T50

Donating Member
Okay!:mad:this happened since the last few hours:(

there is a news on bbc site 15 million id hacked today.
please change your vps password from putty i log in to mine and can confirm last login in my server wasnt by me

This is a copy/paste quote from other site.
Please respect author's writing.

Mention author's name next time.

crush

Registered
it is public but limited here is some screen shoot
1526662_278660948955354_1525547757_n.jpg

1601336_278664482288334_1912378_n.jpg

kenxo

Registered
Dont believe from this screenshot that DGA HD is open, that was only few hrs open and now again black, look at the date that was on 23.01.2014. If he can give to us screenshot from today or from yesterday than maybe we can believe on his rumor hack...And the only solution for this provider to be open maybe can be only with sid from 1 channel only via serial connection to "fausto" and than share cw with cache but only 1 sid on a time..i can not confirm this but if someone can test this maybe worth to try..

T50

Donating Member
Hello,
Just a matter of time, it will be on again.
This way was also MaxTV, just one channel opened than day by day after sharing it, very stable now.
Receiver that opened Digi Albanie HD , is offline. Just one receiver was on that's why it wasn't so stable.
Just be patient peeps.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.